My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies, about the commercials, do you think the contest announcement "with love from Bolton" might have been counted in the 6? It's very possible  others will be available next month though. Guess we'll find out soon enough. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I've got to see the same one so far, but I like the one posted here of him in the Big Box..."Gift Wrapped"...LOL! A MICHAEL in the Box:)!

LOL!!! Love these commercials:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary do you mean you just haven't seen them all on the TV because they are all on here somewhere.....the whole four of them ???!!! :)

There is the one in the box where he is sitting behind piano; one of him standing on roof of car with camel coat and tartan scarf; one of him making an entry skiing across top of cars (LOL) and then standing singing in ski suit and then the one of him walking down the stairs with those exquisite LEATHER trousers/pants on and singing "Snow is Going To Blow "......have you seen them all Mary and if not which haven't you seen and I'll put on here again;   not that any of us want to watch again, it is, just for you......YEAH, believe that you will believe anything !!!!!! LOL.  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, wow, thanks for the impromptue descriptions! The one I hear every night is the Civic leather pants one... I won't listen in the same way now! lol Well, the music is slightly rockier in that one so it makes sense. Again, thanks Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

They are absolutely gorgeous leather trousers Sylvie for you can see they are so soft, so soft .....they are exquisite, to say the least !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, the expression is "like budda"! lol Not that you're taking your time and pausing the image on YouTube or anything... ;D Thanks for the laugh Sylvia and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada XD

HI SYLVIA!  I THINK WHAT MARY MEANS IS THAT SHE HAS ONLY SEEN ONE THE THEM ON TV  I HAVE SEEN ONLY THREE OF THEM ON TV  THE ONLY ONE I HAVE NOT SEEN ON TV IS THE SKI SUIT ONE  I HAVE HEARD THE COMMERCIALS ON THE RADIO AS WELL   I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL FOUR TO MY COMPUTER   I HEARD THERE ARE SIX OF THEM   I AWAIT THE TWO THAT HAVE YET TO BE RELEASED  HOPEFULLY SOON

GLORIA

I have been watching the Hallmark channel at night for the Christmas shows, I haven't seen a lot of them and they are All pretty good....but no Honda commercials there:(  My hubby watches ESPN and he is on that channel...so I have got to see him on that station, but again it's the 1st commercial  :)! I even made myself watch regular TV channels in hopes to see another commercial last night...so there you go...I am still waiting:)! LOL! I have watched those on here, but I don't know where they are now to show Meg...you can post them All here Sylvia....I won't complain:)!

Well darn, I just heard him singing, but I missed it, He was on top of the car hubby said:)! LOL! It's been a great conversation piece:)! I'm Lovin' It:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary, I've just sent you a PM sweetie,  goodnight! Take care Mary and have a great Thanksgiving, even if you're working, God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Here is a great tweet and if you can access link scroll down and up will come Michael's "Jason" song....LOL   Jason tried and tried and tried to get everybody to send in a tweet for him to get a singing message and eventually he has GOT one and rightly so too.....he was a laugh with all his tweets over the period.

HondaProJason     @hondaprojason                3h       

THIS IS EPIC!!! - Thank You and  

if you can't access the video through the link I will go into YouTube and try and find .. just shout, okay ??? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia,

I hope Jason really likes his song!

All the commercials are great, Michael probably wore that tartan scarf just for you Sylvia :-D

Kellie

It all came through on my end, Sylvia, and thanks...funny one and epic, yesssss, many are in my book :)). Glad Jason got his greeting too :).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service