My friend in PA just emailed me she saw MB in a Honda tv commercial. Anyone else see it? Gail do you know if it will run everywhere or just certain market areas? I hope to catch it too. She said at the end he did his stance with arms out wide.

Thank
Robin in MD :)

Views: 22104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I conquer with Sylvie. Thanks for all pictures, girls.

Thanks for the Honda youtube videos!  

Hey Bev, welcome to the forum. Glad you enjoy the Honda commercials and you've found this thread. Have you seen the ones that are not on YouTube? There are 2 other links on this thread. I read you're from Philly, did you have a recent concert or are you looking forward to one? In any case, hope you like it here, look around and feel free to join in conversations. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada 

I agree. Welcome to the forum Bev. Where are you? Any shows. There's all kinds of threads out here.

HI,

Like the one where he skies in the scene?

Oh by the way, when he sings the snow blows song, I can't understand the word after blows, what is it?

Glad to be here :)

Was wondering if there are full versions of the Michael Bolton Xmas tunes from the Honda commercial lineup? The brief pieces of these sound incredible but they are not enough!

Hi Ian and WELCOME to the forum and a Happy New Year !!! :)   So far there isn't any full length versions but Michael has been asked on Twitter quite a lot about it and he has said that he wouldn't mind doing so, who knows, maybe a Christmas CD in 2014 containing......!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Ian and welcome to the forum. From what Gail, our moderator said, so far, this is it, no full versions yet and don't know if there will be. You're not the first person to ask! :D Take care Ian and happy new year! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Welcome Eve. I'm ready for 2 CD'S by Michael this year. :) I saw the Honda commercial last night. Love it.

I agree with you Ian!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you all that the Rose Parade was sponsored by Honda. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

& I didn't even go to the parade or watched it. Thanks for the information, Sylvie. & I could have gone but I'm not a parade person. Cool about one of the sponsors being Honda. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service