http://youtu.be/rHSVQLWRWb0  -  Painting in the orchard

http://youtu.be/O4OLFK_O3Z4 - Singing to the trees

Michael Bolton follows up his Optimum campaign with a cameo in the Starburst ads  part of a new campaign from DDB Chicago that offers theories on why the candy is so "Unexplainably juicy." In "Orchard," it's because Bolton serenades trees whose fruit then becomes extra luscious, obviously. Another spot says it has something to do with Keyboard Cat and dragon tears. The spots were directed by Andy McLeod of Rattling Stick.

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 7261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Believe it or Not it doesn't bother me at all working the candy:)! I love the pretty packages is what I tell people:)! I get customers coming in @ asking me for this & that and I try my darndest to make them happy campers before they leave!!! Across from me is the Snack aisle, so it's a double threat working that aisle! I have this one brand called "Medallion" and I sell a lot of them...they taste just as good as Frito Lays @ they only cost a dollar:)! You All can stop in anytime, and I promise you won't leave empty handed:)! LMBO!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

OMG...you don't like M&M's....why? They melt in your mouth Not in your hands:)! Hey Sylvia I think you ought to take a bag of Starburst to share w/Michael on your adventure! Or should we call that a Quest? LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Sorry Mary !!!! :((((((      Might consider some sweet/candy for him but think it would have to be something he has never tried.....do you get Edinburgh Rock in the States or Glenfiddoch Toffee ???   What I'm thinking even if the meet and greet doesn't come off in Glasgow what I can do is have a bag filled with stuff and as I am in the front row all I have to do is go and put it on the stage for him and just point to him and the bag and say; "that's for you !!!!!!"   ......got that bit all worked out !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, That sounds right down Michael's alley:)! I haven't heard of that kind of Toffee, but we do have some:)!

I think he will enjoy some of your sweets, and maybe he will share with his grand-girls:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Smart planning Sylvia....and yes that will work. Just don't put it where he will trip over it :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Lots of people called in today, so I didn't get to get any of the Candy out, which means no "Starburst" went out:(  Sorry Michael....hopefully tomorrow:)! LMBO:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

While working my Candy aisle today, I noticed someone put something in the New Tiny bags of Starburst, Never fear I moved them and thought to myself, nope this is for Michael's Starburst:)! LMBO:)!

I couldn't resist telling that tidbit of info:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Have just seen the Starburst advert for first time here......woooooohoooooo !!!!!!!! LOL     Just for info my nephew, John, he has seen it a few times for he asked me yesterday if I new Michael was in the advert and he said when he first saw it he did a double take and actually had to see it again to convince himself that it was actually Michael.  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

I never realized you had never seen those candy commercials! They are so funny! You hadn't even seen them online or YouTube? 

They are on quite often here, of course I always get someone yelling "Hey your boyfriend is on TV" if I am not in the room! LOL!!

Joy ;)

NJ

Can I point out Joy, without appearing to be cheeky, this is my thread which I started on 9th April, 2013 and uploaded the two videos and also put them in the main Video section.   The "singing to the trees" commercial has only started airing here in the UK and what I meant was it was first time I had seen it on TV in the UK.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh of course I should have realized that! Silly me!

Also I should know, you have seen just about EVERYTHING MB related!

Joy

Hey Joy,  No she has Yet to see "The Real Thing"....but coming very soon to her town:)! LMBO!!! She's gonna melt when she actually gets to see him in concert, let alone...be able to M & G w/him:)! She will never come down off of her Cloud:)! Will she? Better get ready for her Special Icon:)! She will need it!!! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service