http://youtu.be/rHSVQLWRWb0  -  Painting in the orchard

http://youtu.be/O4OLFK_O3Z4 - Singing to the trees

Michael Bolton follows up his Optimum campaign with a cameo in the Starburst ads  part of a new campaign from DDB Chicago that offers theories on why the candy is so "Unexplainably juicy." In "Orchard," it's because Bolton serenades trees whose fruit then becomes extra luscious, obviously. Another spot says it has something to do with Keyboard Cat and dragon tears. The spots were directed by Andy McLeod of Rattling Stick.

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 7261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As long as I don't melt until after I have met him Mary and then, preferably, melt right into his arms !!!!!! LMBO

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Mary,

That is so true, I did say "Just About" everything! LOL! I should start looking for extra special clouds now huh?

Joy ;)

NJ

Sylive B. & Robin (CA) I have found the perfect

icon for "me"! A drawing of a lady holding a small

cloud in her hands like she is making it. And she is 

standing on a large cloud!  It says The Cloud Maker

next to the picture.

Sweet! lol Cute one Joy, thanks for the description, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hey Joy, (The Cloud Maker)....LOL....that is soooo You:)! While looking into finding others there very own Cloud, you finally found your own....Good Job girl:)!

I hope you have one is store for our Sylvie & her daughter Olivia in mind...they will need one for sure:)!

And to Sylvia, I hope you get your WISH, melt right into his arms:)! Or perhaps Faint:)! LMBO!!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

What does make a true (German) Michael-Bolton-fan? He orders an Original-Starbust-Mix-Paket from Ebay!

Nevertheless, I must know, on account of Michaels voice really guarantees the ultimative taste ;)

I will report!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hope you enjoy Petra when they arrive !!!! :)     Can you not buy Starburst in Germany for they are the old Opal Fruits and did you not have them ???

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello Sylvia.

I have never seen Starburst at the supermarket! But luckily there is Ebay! I will report whether they taste to me!

Hey Petra, They come in all sorts of flavors! They are wrapped individually, and then there is this new Small bag, "mini's" unwrapped:)! Enjoy, they do have a great taste:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Many thanks Mary! I am surprising and then report!!

Now it´s  happened! Starburst arrived today.

Have now tried all sorts! The result? They taste wonderful!

A disadvantage? Look for yourself! left: before starburst; right: afterwards starburst!

You know: this is a joke!

Glad you enjoyed the Starburst Petra.....love your joke picture, terrific !!!! lol    I bought myself a packet yesterday and kidded on they were present from Michael for Valentine's......how sad can anyone be but I enjoyed them !!!!!!! LOL.   I love the blackcurrant the best !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Petra,

So you finally got to taste Starbursts! Love your little picture-funny!! LOL!!

Joy ;)

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service