TARYN AND ROBBIE HAVE ANNOUNCED THE BIRTH OF THEIR SECOND DAUGHTER, OLIVIA GWEN, A LITTLE SISTER FOR AMELIA ROSE AND ANOTHER GRANDDAUGHTER FOR MICHAEL AND MAUREEN.........I believe no one will disagree when I say that we all wish them every good fortune and may this little one bring them nothing but joy, fun and laughter and fill their lives with all the love their hearts can ever hold - congratulations to Robbie and Taryn !!

Views: 3077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations to Robbie and Taryn

Congratulations to the whole family another great grand-child to Helen how beautiful :)

What a beautiful name I love it :)

Love Dianna xxx

I am absolutely delighted. Taryn told me a couple of months ago that she was expecting another baby and confided in me that it was to be another girl.

I was busting to tell, but ofcourse, wouldnt ever betray a confidence.

Taryn has given me her home address so if anyone would like to send a new baby card I am more than happy to collect the cards and post them off to Taryn and Robbie. Those who sent me cards for Taryn and Robbie before for baby Amelia should still have my address, but if anyone needs it, please private message me.

I will post any sent to me on Tuesday 29th November so if you would like to send one, please let me have it as soon as you can.

Many thanks,

Jennifer 

Good idea jennifer,  Anyone in the US who wants to do the same can send it to me and I'll forward it on to Taryn as well.  If you don't have my address, send me an email at boltoninfo@aol.com or PM me on this site.

Gail

Thanks Gail and Jennifer ,  We always appreciate everything you do for us!  Its is wonderful news!  Congrats to the family and best wishs! Enjoy her she is so precious!

Eileen  from Upstate NY  xxx

That is a lovely idea to send cards Jennifer and so thanks go to both you and Gail for information as to how to do !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You are more than welcome Sylvia, but thank you for your thanks anyway. It is my privilege.

Usual guidelines apply for cards-

No big ones so try to keep them no bigger than say an A5 size. So roughly 13 X 18 cm's.

No glitter or bits that may come loose or damage the packaging etc..

Gail if you can see anything I've left off, please add it add for me, thank you. X

Many thanks in advance to those who are taking part, Taryn and Robbie were over whelmed with the response for Amelia last year. 

If you can have them with me by Monday 28th November, I will post them the next day.

Love Jennifer X

No sounds good, Jennifer.  If you don't have one of our addresses, please PM us for the address..don't want to post anything personal publicly...thanks!

ok Gail

I'll send you a card for Olivia to the same address of  the  Xmas greetings card . Thanks

Silvy XX

CONGRATULATIONS TO TARYN , ROBBIE , AMELIA, MICHAEL AND THE ENTIRE BOLOTIN AND GUIMOND FAMILY!

GLORIA

PS  GAIL I SENT YOU A PM

That,s wonderful news!! Congratulations to the family on their newest addition.

Love Sandra x

Sorry haven't been in much lately .Have been checking in when I can but felt I needed to say that I think its wrong to have posted this here & maybe we should have waited on an official announcement rather than posting private info about MBs family without consent 1st  or maybe check with Gail if it was ok as maybe Taryn might not have wanted this all over the net .We are lucky to have the girls as friends on Fb & i certainly wouldnt feel comfortable sharing their private life .
Just my opinion .Xx

Sharon, it was officially posted on Facebook and on the main page of this site.  This is the area where the forum members are expressing their congratulations...but from what I can tell this wasn't posted unitl after it was posted on Michael's public facebook site.  I then brought it over to the main page here.  I agree we shouldn't bring over anything that isn't on Michael's public site...including pictures but I don't think that was done this time.  Thanks though.  Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service