Michael wil be on 2GB Alan Jones from Sydney on Monday - there's a listen live link
here www.2gb.com

On air at 3:10pm Sunday Pacific Time / 6:10pm Eastern Time

Gail

Views: 1592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

... the water was too rough ... tststs!!!! Ahoy, you landlubber, you freshwater captain (I hope you share this expression in English too - LOL). At least your dreams sailed over the oceans.... And I hope you manage to transfer Diannas link to the forum. I would like to see what made MB laugh.

Sweet dreams 

Astrid (01.40 am!)

Indeed the expression does exist Astrid and I am definitely a landlubber and freshwater captain just thinking about Cape Horn makes me seasick but I will have a go at transferring the link and luckily if I cannot manage it today my nephew, John, is coming for a visit tomorrow so I can use his expertise !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Astrid, what link are you looking for sweetie? I went back in messages but couldn't figure out what you were looking for. Are you just looking for the interviews Dianna posted on mp3, or are looking to download it yourself in one piece? Just checking. I'm really glad to hear you've had a great holliday sweetie, can't wait to hear from you when you're caught up! Take care Astrid. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

What Astrid was referring to Sylvie is part of the interview with Larry on the Morning Show where he does an impression of Michael and I couldn't see it at the end of the video where it came up as the video stopped for me although I believe ran on for some others but not all and Dianna couldn't get a link for it so she told me to go to her FB page and I saw it on there and what I did to get link was I e-mailed it to myself as that and posting to FB were the only options available on the original and I have now transferred it within my computer and I have managed to transfer it on to here where I have put it in the thread Dianna started for "Michael on Australian TV" in "Tours, Gigs & Announcements" as that is where Dianna posted the original video for the Morning Show interview........and as I have said a miracle happened for I did it all by myself !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok...checking the site the Alan Jones show comes on at 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. weekdays.  If he comes on the show in Sydney Australia on Monday he would be on in the US on Sunday due to the time change but the exact time of things I'm not sure.   The times in the first post came from Michael's management so I'm hoping they got it right.  Here is a time conversion chart you can use for your country to figure out  times??

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

That's right Gail from what I can gather 5:30am Monday Morning I'm going to be out of bed,.

The things we do LOL!

Sydney is in NSW and we have Daylight saving time if that helps :)

Monday 5:30am converts to Sunday 6:30pm in London

Monday 5:30am converts to Sunday 12:30 pm in Chicago

Monday 5:30am converts to Sunday 10:30am in L.A

Monday 5:30am converts to Sunday 1:30pm in New York

Hope I've done that right you can check though

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks a million girls for all that information - wonderful !! :)   So it is the Breakfast Show he is doing with Alan Jones; it was just the a.m.'s were mixed up with the p.m.'s or whatever and I am going to be absolutely rotten here and say I feel good knowing somebody else on this planet can get mixed up - wow, I've met a soulmate on MB's !! LOL   Must say though looking at the times it would appear, after all of that, that I am the one with the best listening time......all I have to do is open the little bottle of wine, light the candles, put the meal on the table and let Michael talk to me....dinner for two and yes I think I will get myself aubergines/egg plant and make that dish Michael loves - can't remember what it is called - I saw it first on the programme where Michael appeared with the chef and he makes him that meal....I copied the recipe from that video and made it and it was delicious so much so I keep making it !! lol.   Well, that is me all set for tonight ....don't know what the rest of you are doing but I am going to have a good time and let the imagination roll and I have no problem doing that as you all know !!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Thanks again girls for information which is more than appreciated !! :)    Absolutely adore your "picture" Dianna - it is beautiful the way you have done that and the Sydney Opera House by night - wow !!! :)

Oh my goodness Sylvia, I'm just very glad you've helped everyone figure out the right time to listen to  Michael but boy did you ever go through Paris to get to Chicago! lolBTW, Michael's favorite meal is eggplant parmesan, glad you enjoy it! Take care sweetie and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Paris to get to Chicago....no....I don't think I have tried that one but I am sure I went to the moon once just can't remember where I was actually supposed to be going afterwards though but, I can sssure you, I certainly lost track of time that day  !!!! LOL.

Away to start preparing my eggplant parmesan but don't tell Michael I haven't got parmesan it is emmenthal I have got so I have got to grate that but the size of the aubergine I got - it is beautiful - and will do me two days and yes you have guessed my meals end up as confused as me...an Italian dish with a bit of Swiss thrown in...whole new concept !!!! LOL.

That's what I came up with..although the times don't come to the same as management sent but f it isn't on at 10:30in LA someone post so we can adjust times!! ;)

It will be the same for us all Gail ....if it isn't on at 10.30 a.m. in LA it won't be on at 6.30 p.m. for me either nor for Dianna at 5.30 a.m. on Monday morning because that is all the same time just different zones !! :)

Have got link on and would say times look good as it is just about 4.00 a.m. in Sydney and here in Scotland it is just about 5.00 p.m.- so that is 11 hours difference for us and have to say the link is fantastic and you can play it through different mediums and I have picked my Media Player and it is as clear and loud as bell !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service