I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just joined and posted on the support thread too.

Deb xx
Yes, unfortunately there is doubt but mostly it is superficial because of the age difference. I however, don't really care about that. What I care about is that they enjoy themselves, work hard, and improve week after week.
DITTO to all you said Amy! I agree!!
Robin :)
AMY I TOTALLY AGREE

ROBIN I JUST JOIN THE OFFICIAL SITE AND POST THERE TOO WE MUST ALL SUPPORT MICHAEL I DO BELIEVE WITH OUR SUPPORT HE WILL WIN

GLORIA

That's great Gloria! I think the general public has no idea how much of a following Michael still has today. In the USA he didn't get a whole lot of promotion for OWOL. He's been doing alot of touring and has a die-hard fanbase and more joining all the time, this will hopefully
push his fan base to higher levels than ever with all this exposure on DWTS!!!! I hope more people realize he's still out there doing his thing and singing better than ever, very involved still in his charity work and can do this too!

We must support Michael that's it people
We are there!!! LOL
Love Dianna xxx
I agree with you too Amy. Michael has a fab 
dance teacher Chelsie is great she is bubbly
and patient they will do wonderfully can't wait
thank you all for the vids and web sites I will
have to check them out soon
;-) Nichole
Absolutely...this is the one to post to. Thanks Matthieu http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/season-11-stars/Them... This is the one most people will read. He needs our support to win this thing! I don't know if it is possible for overseas fans to vote as well but if so we need everyone! You can vote on phone, cell and online. I don't know how many times but if I remember correctly in the past it has been a number of times on each number and online. This will be a true test of fan participation so we need everyone who can vote to vote!!! Thanks, Gail
Will post to both if necessary!!!!! I have both saved on my computer already!!!
Fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are two places you can post. Right under his picture which is the link above or on the Discuss thread under the Michael Bolton/Chelsie Hightower support thread:

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/discuss?cat=23170&am...
Thank you so much, Gail !!!
Take care
Mariu
Thanks Gail, doing both too!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service