I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is a short article in this week's People on page 108...this is the edition with Michael Douglas on the front. It has a small picture of Michael and it says:

He's belted out hit songs for decades, but can he finesse a fox-trot? "It is hard work," Bolton admits after less than a week of dance rehearsals. "I tell you, every muscle is speaking to me." Even more difficult for the 57-year old? "Giving up golf. I had to put the clubs away. I made the commitment to the show."
Hi Gail, thanks for sharing sweetie! I know this is fantastic publicity for Michael but I'm wondering if he's now pondering:"What was I thinking?" :D I hope he's enjoying himself but I'm wondering how he's relaxing now that he's not golfing. I wish him the best of luck! Take care and thanks again Gail. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Gail, I figured all the golf hours now were turned into Dancing Hours!!LOL He will be able to resume golf again after the show. LOL Thanks for sharing this!!
Robin :)
Nice to hear that he is taking this commitment seriously! Well, almost seriously, they seem to be having a lot of fun during rehearsals and that is okay too!
Amy, We had no doubt, MB is taking this to heart and very seriously. When he's committed to a project, he's giving 200%, that's how he is, he will do all he can to do well with this (as well as having a good time along the way too!)..
Robin :)
Thanks for sharing Gail!!!We know he can do anything he sets his mind too!! I wish him all the luck in the world!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Thanks Gail
Just think Michael after all this you will be in even better shape than you already are and you look good now :)
It would be hard work that's for sure but I know you can do it and shine
Love Dianna xxx

im new to the site and have been wondering myself how we can watch michael in the uk on dancing with the stars check out watch sky channel 109 it says on the website there that the new season of this programme starts on 23rd september a bit behind the us i know but at least we get to see michael dancing
Hi Ann,
Welcome, I too am new to this site. I live in the states, good to know you get to see Michael dance, we all can't wait!!!!!
Enjoy discovering all this site has to offer.
Take Care,
Sylvia from Texas
Welcome Ann, Glad too you get to see him dance, it's going to be such fun!

Robin in MD USA :)
I think you still get to vote on ABC.com too (but you will have to do it on Monday and Tuesday. Online voting opens right after the show ends and closes at about noon the next day...don't know what time that is for your time zone). I'm not completely positive you could do it but if you are able to, the extra voting will help!
Welcome ann
My children tell me I get to see it here on Pay TV but I'm not sure how long after it airs in the states but you are right
At least we get to see him :)
All the best
Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service