I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know things work differently for others outside of the US, but ABC.com puts the show on the internet to watch a day or two after it airs, hopefully you would be able to watch it online too.
Hi Amy, and welcome to the forum. As far as I know, people outside the U.S. can’t watch from ABC.com but thankfully, we do get the show in Canada. I just hope it’spossible for us to vote on-line! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Gail!

Golf will be there after the show... this is a lifetime opportunity!!!!
thankyou Robin and Sylvia for replying to my post nice to know that there is some one else on here at the same time

usa
Was over at DWTS forum and they pointed out a video of Chelsie and one of her brother's Jordan on a home video
It's very cute and I thought you would like to see it :)
Love Dianna xxx

I guess that is the advantage of having 5 older brothers lol, always someone to play with no matter what age.
Hi Amy
wow 5 older brother's
My hubby Bill has 6 brothers and 3 sisters.
Looks like a loving family Chelsie has there!
Love Dianna xxx

Wow, I couldn't imagine that many in one family! With the exception of my grandmother, everyone in our family doesn't have no more than two.
But yes, Chelsie has 5 older brothers, she said in a magazine that her mom had all 6 of them in 8 years by the time she was 28!
Wow, that's a large family. Bless her mom!!!!
Robin :)
Thanks Dianna this is very cute!11 Thanks for sharing!!

Love Eileen xoxo
http://www.puredwts.com/ has Michael and Chelsie listed as 5th for placement predictions.

"5th Place – Michael Bolton/Chelsie Hightower

It’s likely that you all think I’m crazy to put Michael this high. But let’s discuss his audience – and he is on tour right now. Yes, that will impact his rehearsal time – but this guy has an audience similar to Donny Osmond’s in age (and in DWTS likely viewers), but maybe a bit smaller. Hard to say. I think he’ll really have to suck to drop out of the top 6."
Hi !!
Thanks sooo much for all fabulous pics, links, info.... and everything about DWTS.

I trust that Michael going to do a great performance, he's very athlectic and all hours

practicing golf going be a big help

Take care
Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service