I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are looking good there, Nicole Elizabeth, and so is Michael, looking VERY good!! you go girl! you and Michael, have my vote... For sure!! Love the banner.

Mary Lynn
Ok I want to know do I have to have a facebook account to join?

All the best
Dianna xxx

Thanks Janniche looks like I an going to have a facebook account
Love Dianna xxx
HI EVERYONE,

BEEN WONDERING, DO WE KNOW, OR NOT WHO MICGAEL'S DANCING PARTNER IS, ON "DANCING WITH THE STARS"? REMEMBER, WE WERE SUPOSED TO FIND OUT LAST WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 1, 2010, AND I HAVEN'T SEEN NOR HEARD A THING. HOW ABOUT YOU? IF YOU HAVE PLEASE TELL ME, SOMEBODY. I'M REALLY CURIOUS TO KNOW. THANKS.

MARYLYNN
Yes, we sure do! His dance partner is Chelsie Hightower, he is in good hands! If you click through the previous pages in this thread you will see pictures of them rehearsing, don't want to steal anyone's thunder since they are already posted on here so here is another shot of Chelsie by herself. This will be her 4th season on DwtS.

Hi Amy, thanks for the info, but I'm very confused now, because Celise Hightower, wasn't one of the slx woman mentioned at the annoucement last week. Maybe, I missed something somewhere?? I'm glad to know Michael is in good hands though...

MaryLynn
The celebrities do not dance with each other, they compete against each other. The 6 female celebrities will be given 6 male dancers, the 6 male celebrities will be given 6 female dancers, Chelsie is Michael's. Every week Chelsie will instruct Michael on how to dance a certain dance, their first dance is the Viennese Waltz, which is a ballroom style, the next dance will be a latin (salsa, cha-cha, rumba), and they switch styles every week.

The DWTS pros are very well known and celebrities in their own right but I do understand how someone who has never watched the show wouldn't know who some of these people are.
Friend found this on another website...don't' know how accurate it is but sounds pretty good for the first two dances:

Viennese Waltz

1. Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower
2. Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
3. Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel
4. Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
5. Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
6. Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya

Cha cha cha

1. Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
2. David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
3. Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer
4. Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
5. Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani
6. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and Karina Smirnoff

Salsa

1. Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower
2. Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
3. Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel
4. Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
5. Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
6. Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya

Foxtrot

1. Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
2. David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
3. Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer
4. Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
5. Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani
6. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and Karina Smirnoff

Gail
Thanks Gail, OMG I'm nervous for MB with that second one! We all are going to be SOOOO GLUED TO the TV!!!! :)
Robin
The salsa and the foxtrot might be relay dances and the best of the group earns the most points.

Kind of like the salsa relay Donny Osmond/Kym , Ashley Hamilton/Edyta, Chuck Liddell/Anna, and Louie Vito/Chelsie did two seasons ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=funjwn3VuPQ
Thanks Amy for the video
Looks good!
Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Gail so much I am looking forward to this
Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service