I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6906

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am really not sure! Maybe you could try when the time comes to see if you can do it.

What time is it there right now?
Sorry Amy just got the link it is 9.47am
Love Dianna xxx
Then for you to try and vote, you would have to do it between 10AM-12:30PM. The show is live for me on the east coast and it starts at 7PM (10AM your time).
Sounds good to me
Thanks Amy
Love Dianna xxx
Amy I'm on the East Coast (Virginia) and I get it at 8 p.m. Did they change the times from last year? Gail
It starts off at 7PM when the show is two hours, right? I also watch SYTYCD and AI so it is possible I have confused all the times.
Not sure but I know I don't get anything but every night shows from 7 - 8 (Jeopardy, etc.) Then at 8 p.m. we get all the weekly shows. I watch all of those too (matter of fact going to the SYTYCD tour on October 4th and taking my granddaughter who loves it too) and they all start at either 8 or 9 depending on whether it is show night or kick off night! Gail
Ok..just checked the listings on my tv guide thingy and it does say the first night September 20th is 8 - 10 pm EST. Gail
I realize my mistake, I meant more of the eastern "side" of the US watches it live. Don't know why I keep saying coast! I am in a differen't time zone than you, my 7 is your 8. Sorry for the confusion!

Oh wow, enjoy seeing SYTYCD on tour! I didn't watch much this season but I've heard good things. DWTS used to go on tour, for some reason they stopped.
Doesn't go from 8 to 10? On the East coast I'm in NY. It is 8 pm to 10 pm.

Love Eileen xoxo
So anyone wanting to text have to subscribe to AT&T as their cell phone service provider. That stinks for quite a few people. I don't text but I will have to tell people at work that wanted to vote.
Thanks for all this info, we will be voting as soon as the show starts.

Thanks for all this info!
Robin :)
I never realized how frustrating this show could be for some who live in different parts of the world or who have different carriers but I think that DWTS voting rules are exactly the same as American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance (Chelsie made top 6 on that show before she got a job on DWTS, a little trivia for those of you who didn't know). Perhaps AT&T is a top sponsor for these voting shows and that is why.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service