I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope and pray he doesn't have any injuries either! I know I've heard too in recent seasons more people got hurt..
Robin
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while and decided to join. No worries about Michael and injuries. Chelsie makes sure her partners do a lot of stretching and yoga. She takes care of her partners.
Hi Brenda, so glad you joined! And you are right, Chelsie will do her best to make sure there aren't any injuries but here's hoping they get their rest just in case!

Be sure to check in on puredwts.com every now and then, they are going to start giving the pros and cons of each professional dancer, they will add to the list from now until the show starts.
TOOOOO FFFFUUUUNNNNNYYYY!!!!
Well we know he doesn't sleep when flying...
He will have to rest sometime to keep up with Chelsie.
She's a dedicated trainer.

KB
There must be a story behind this, why doesn't he sleep when flying?
Hope he gets so sleep I remember him saying he needs at least 8 hours the night before a concert! Hope he is taking care of himself!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Amy,
This is a good question, I read somewhere that he said he just can't.
Maybe he is afraid that the Pilot will put the plane on Auto, and where
would Michael end up?? LOL

His Girlfriend For Life!
Kellie
Sounds good Pilar!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Hi and welcome Brenda thanks for that
I'm sure Chelsie will look after Michael they seem to be getting along fine.
We don't need any mishaps that's for sure.
All the best
Dianna xxx

ChelsieKayH Successful day at the studio!
2 minutes ago via Echofon

:)
Thanks Amy!!! Nice that Chelsie is Tweeting regularly for us when she can!
Robin :)
Chelsie is on a roll, more updates!

ChelsieKayH Off to the dance mines!! (as Ty Murray would say)
13 minutes ago via Echofon

ChelsieKayH Update for you all, Michael is doing great. He honestly works so hard because of his desire to do well in this competition. Proud of him..
9 minutes ago via Echofon

This hard work will pay off for them both! I personally love that she is quoting Ty, that first season with him has been her best so far!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service