I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Pilar! OMG a week away from the first night!!! It's going to be here fast!!
Robin :)
Thanks everybody not long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WooHOOOOOOOO
Love Dianna xxx

Ok..check this out....Michael's humor shows and it shows them dancing:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/09/90968/
Thanks Gail. He looks SO cute, doesn't he?? I think he'll do well with the vienneze (sp) waltz. It looks as though they're having fun!!
ET update, just showed a short clip, must be the video Gail is describing. He's too darned funny!!LOL Head's up, 8 mins in. EST first showing-said coming up type of intro so there should be more!!
P.S. Rest of the segment was about 18 min in. MB seems to be coming along with the dancing and he's really kidding around and seems to be very comfortable with Chelsie. She talked about all his fans that are Older women that love him.. OLDER!!LOL She's too funny...He was teasing her about him having to rehearse the day of his charity benefit since its the day before the live performance night. It was cute!!!
I get ET earlier on a PA station, but am DVR'ing it on my local Balto station..

Just wanted to share!!! Enjoy MB being so adorable and it's so interesting seeing him doing something so new and different!!

LOVE IT!!
What network does ET come on? I thought it came on the E! Network but they only have Entertainment News not Entertainment tonight. Or on Fox?
It's on my CBS affiliate I think...

Every time I check my guide, nothing comes up for Entertainment Tonight except something on Fox tomorrow. I guess I will channel surf. Thanks Robin! If I miss it, I am sure it will be on youtube at some point.

I enjoyed the short clip, Michael is quite funny.

Lol at the "older" comment, from what I have seen it seems like he's got a range of fans. Can't wait to see that part.
He's got a fan base of all ages and several generations in the same families at times. Young and old! I work with younger people that are in their 20's and 30's and like him alot too..so it's not just "older" women like Chelsie said... I'm one of them I guess, I'm in my mid-40's now.. LOL
She's too cute..

I finally found it, don't know why it didn't show up on my guide and it wasn't on a channel I expected but I set my DVR to record it.

I can see where the "older" comment can come in at, her mom is 49 and I think everyone sees their mom as being "old" lol. But yeah, I agree that he has a fan base with a wider age range. Likely the media's fault for down playing his popularity. They are more into dishing out news about Disney stars now a days.
Yes most definetly a broad range of fan base (saw ET on ABC here at 6:30pm CMT) if you saw it on TV did you see how Michael looked at her when she commented on "older women" LOL. We're "mature women" ;-)
I know at my concert there were a lot of young girls Chelsie's age, but you know how it is, for "kids" anyone their mom's age is considered "OLD" LOL.
My 13yrs became of fan of Murder My Heart, well because of Lady GaGa, but that's ok I'm slowly reeling her in....
I did like his comment on the "speedo" thing, hmmm....
7 more days and counting!!!!
Sylvia-Texas
Check out this video

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service