I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI JJ, I watched it on TV when it aired over here, sorry for any confusion- it's not on the clip I watched earlier, that one was much shorter. Haven't seen this clip here just posted so maybe it's here....
On the TV version Chelsie says they have a good chance because he has a lot of "older fans" something like that. And at different time Michael mentions that he's going to have to wear his speedos OVER his pants.
Hopefully they will have it on YouTube or maybe someone can find the entire segment.
sorry again, sylvia-Texas
http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/team-michael

One more site to follow. There is a site set up now for each teach...on the main site and asking for comments. check it out.

Gail
Thanks Gail...just posted a comment. let's see if it's answered.

Tina,
Put up my comment. Liked MB's answers to the questions.. He realizes it's a major challenge-gotta love him!
Robin :)
Watching Chelsie Hightower on Bachelor Pad right now!
The couple that Chelsie instructed won the dance-off :)

Now onto the Mirror Ball trophy on DWTS!
That's a right way to start off things isn't it! Go Chelsie!!! I hope she and MB end up with that trophy too!
Just uploaded the segment from ET onto YouTube, quality should improve over time (just uploaded it a few minutes ago and it is still being processed) but also not sure how long it will be up because some videos get deleted because of copyright hoopla.

short hair, long hair either way... tux, or not he is sexy no matter what...and he will do great as always
love cara
That is a cute interview Thanks everybody
Love Dianna xxx

Doesnt he seem to float when dancing .Wouldnt have a problem with the spandex ,lol.They really seem to be getting on so well which im sure really helps with the dancing .Oooohhhh im getting excited now .xx
http://plixi.com/p/45041387

Chelsie posted this pic on Twitter!! She's pumped! Cute Caption!!

ChelsieKayH Both Rehearsals went well! Michael is working extremely hard. Proud of his improvement!
about 4 hours ago via Echofon

MB talking about the underwear was so funny!!! New world for him, even what type of underwear you must use I guess!!LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service