I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

same here!!
Kerie
Here in Texas it's 6:45pm political, baseball, and something else, can't find it, maybe it's over, have class will check in at 9pm CMT, or let me know if it over, BIG THANKS, Sylvia-Texas
Same here!!!!!!!!
Hanging out the washing can wait!
Have we missed it ????????
Hi all, it’s 8 :20 p.m. here and I’m getting the same thing you are. Has anyone listened to this since the beginning? Did this guy say Michael was gonna be on? Also, did anyone think it was unusual that Michael would be on talk radio, while he’s promoting either his tour or DWTS? And for once, I was able to listen! Well, break a leg to anyone who keeps listening til 9:00 EST. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I tuned it in at 7:30, not sure what was on prior. He's got a show tonight as well so I dunno why they Tweeted for us to tune in?? I don't know yet, not heard anything about him yet but I've been in and out of here doing things...

Robin
I think it was kabc the tv station not the radio station. If you google it, you can streem kabc online. Its a LA station.
Bummer I wasn't home in time to catch it :(
Just found this...check it out. Jake from last season ranks MB high on the list to win DWTS but if you go past his article and vote for your favorite...it looks like MB is ahead!!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/09/14/jake-pavelka-predicts-danci...
Thanks Gail ........He sure is
WooHoooooo
Love Dianna xxx
Woo Hoo, Just voted, he's WAY AHEAD!!!!!!!
Robin :)
If you refresh the page Robin you can vote again and again :)
Love Dianna xxx
THANK YOU DIANNA!! It plays over and over for me here. He's getting it!!!!!!
Cute interview!!! Giving Chelsie props too!!!!
Go Boltower!
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service