I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly they are unavailable to people outside the states so far anyway.
Love Dianna xxx

Love the way he says "Hi im Michael".Ha
Just saw this video, I like that too. Said how beautiful she will be when she grows up!!LOL They hit it off from the start which is wonderful!!!!LOL

OMG I'm getting nervous for them-Monday is only 2 days away!! I'll be glued to my TV in here Monday and Tues nights from now on!!LOL
Robin :)
ChelsieKayH Flew in to Vegas late last night. Staying and practicing at the Venetian and going to see phantom tonight!! Heyo!
about 19 hours ago via Echofon

Just now caught this Tweet from Chelsie.. Seeing Phantom too...Hmmmm :)
Me too... I will be here waiting for you, US girls, to report everything... and glued to th official DWTS site to see how to vote from here...
Michael, we all are with you, supporting you, voting and feeling very proud!!!!!!!
Well I think as fans we need better t-shirts than We Know He Can Sing but Can He Dance?
I agree Gail!!
I agree also Gail!!
Kerie
Just saw a promo for DWTS and MB was dressed in all black like the official photos (maybe filmed that same day) and leaning his microphone down like he's singing (Classic move of his with a mic stand) and they said American's Fav Singer or something to that effect. I just walked into the kitchen and caught it, he was towards the end and then they show them all walking.. CUTE!!!!

Love all this excitement that he's now a part of!!!
Yeah, they call him the balladeer!! on the promo!! Seems like it is played on every commercial on that channel in the last few days!! ( I don't mind) He does look good, I still don't know why he doesn't get as much air time as the others!! But really enjoy what I have been seeing!!
Kerie
I caught it on TV Land!!! :) Yes that's it, the Balladeer!! Thanks Kerie!
CHECK OUT MB's latest Blog on the Main Site page!! Too cute...They did go see Phantom today! Glad he had a little down time to relax and enjoy himself...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service