I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail, I agree about the T-shirts. Question: you’re talking about the Café Press shirts, right? Do you know you can make your own designs there? I don’t know the details, but my daughter has some designs on Café Press. Of course, it’s a little late now to think about it though but just so you know. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I finally caught MB's segment from this week on AH. It was included in the hour long weekend show that highlights the prior week. It was a cute segment. He doesn't want his grand-daughter to call him grandpa-he said,"She can call me Michael, pick me up Michael." With a big grin. Chelsie was like WHAT!!!LOL It was cute talked about his sense of humor and the Bolton School of Michael Bolton on Jimmey Kimmel Live etc....Glad I finally was able to get it here.. Hope any of you still missing that one catches it this weekend too if you haven't seen it online.

Just a heads-up.
Robin ;)
Thanks a lot Robin for the info about AH. I was actually checking out the ET weekend show but they didn't show him or Chelsie. I'm just glad I did catch it this week. Thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Robin
What's AH Robin?
I can honestly say I had a hard time with what my grandchildren were going to call me to LOL
Caitlyn(my only one) calls me Nana Dianna so I am happy with that :)
I hope it is online so we can see it

Love Dianna xxx
Sorry Dianna, Access Hollywood!
Robin :)
You can still do it. They have a whole section of fans shirts and other items. You submit your designs and they approve them within 72 hours. The rules and fan section are listed under the show t-shirts.
I couldn't agree more Gail!
Love Dianna xxx
I just saw your new add with DWTS Michael!!! Yes, I think that you do have a chance with this one too!!!!!!! I know you do!!!! Great Ad!!!!! Go BolTower team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This ad is on the DWTS website if you haven't seen it. Gail
Thanks Gail!

Have we posted this before??? Just in case...

http://www.dwtsfans.com/michael-bolton-and-chelsie-hightower-f38.html

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service