I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm just glad they announced him being safe FIRST! Now I can just enjoy Daughtry's performance without being nervous :) So looking forward to seeing Chris and Santana perform their cover of Def Leppard's 'Photograph'!!!
yeah......................yes, now a few hours to rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited, jive next week..
Kerie
CLAPPING AND CHEERING FROM ACROSS THE WATERS
What a performance I loved it
They looked beautiful
WooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we are there for next week!
Good job everybody on voting!

Love Dianna xxx
Alright!!! He is in for next week!!!!! Great voting guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gail
Wow. How exciting. He was thrilled and I am so happy for them.
Congratulations, Michael
YOU DID IT!!!!!!!! WE KNEW YOU WOULD...SMILE....THEY WE MELT!
OK CHRIS DAUGHTRY SAID HE'S ROOTING FOR MICHAEL SINCE HE DANCE TO ONE OF HIS SONGS!! MB was backstage and smiled back. Chelsie danced to that number with on of the other lady prof dancers and the two guys. They were really good! GREAT rock performance! GREAT FOR MB!!LOL
Robin :)
That made me smile! Chris posted this earlier on his FB and Twitter: "One of the things I never saw in my future:) Michael Bolton dancing to one of our songs".

I'm glad they picked 'Life After You', its one of my fav songs from Daughtry's latest album, Leave This Town.
Yes I like that song too Caren. Glad to see him giving MB support like this.. That's so cool!!!! I bet he never thought that would happen either!! LOL

It's all good!!!! Fun stuff, till we do it all again next week!!LOL
Robin :)
David Hasselhoff is eliminated!!!!!
Robin
I am so very pleased with this Robin
I just never really liked him ( Sorry if I offend anyone)
I am clapping and cheering over here just so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Dianna xxx
I agree Dianna!! I never have liked the Hoff so I am glad he went first, again like Dianna, don't mean to offend anyone, but my husband and I were cheering very loudly that Michael went through and found out first and our choice to go home was the one that went....Looking so forward to next week..I have also liked Daughtry and his music and so proud he is supporting Michael.. MB is liable to get some new fans (younger) of Daughtry's after this...who knows!!! I don't think Michael will loose his "older" fans any time soon.....we will be there to support him..
Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service