I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CUTE photo!!!
Robin :)
Chelsie's latest Tweet!!! Robin :)

ChelsieKayH Thank you for all the good luck wishes! Been a bit of a rough week for michael but we worked hard to get this jive ready and proud of him!
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
Waiting for tonight...I wonder what song they'll dance to?
Ah! Chelsie. Wow! She's so good to him. :)
AAAWWW poor Michael looks so tired, bless him. He needs some TLC. Nice photo of the two of them though.
Thanks for sharing Sylvia.

Love Sandra x
Very cute photo, but Michael REALLY looks tired. I'm sure learning the jive was exhausting.
Dont forget to vote everyone.xx
I'll be voting Sharon - got my alarm set for 2am to get up and vote. Then in the morning vote some more :)

Love Deb xx
800-868-3402 for those who can't access their computer.

Even if Michael doesn't win. he has my support.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Read over on the ABC DWTS forum that MB's song is Hound Dog tonight for The Jive! Not sure what the source of the info is but someone over there posted it.. If he has an Elvis song he will like that!!!

Not long now, I'm ready to vote here too!!
I remember when he sang Hound Dog. Too funny. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I don't know if it's correct info for sure Robin, we will find out shortly tho!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service