I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ET is on here now, had a lead in with part of MB and then some of the others from the show taking up for him, he is to be shown more as the show progresses with his interview.

Good for Michael! Here is the ETOnline page and text of what MB said! Not sure if all of this will be aired word for word!! Robin :)

http://www.etonline.com/tv/101415_Dancing_with_the_Stars_Michael_Bo...
MB said alot of the same things we've heard and he said he wonders if now it will hinder other starts to sign up to go through possibly this same type of chain saw experience? Then ET said will Bruno apologize? Tune in Monday on ABC!! So I wonder if they will get Bruno to now apologize to MB! MB said his peace..The info above has more than what aired I think.

Robin :)
Hi guys, first of all, thanks Janniche for the video and Robin, thanks for the transcript. You’re right Robin, some of the transcript and the video Michael didn’t mention on air, but also, ET aired what you’ve said about the chainsaw experience but it’s not in the transcript or video. Either way, we got all the info so thanks a lot! So we’ll finally get that duets CD! I think it’s adorable that he got Gene Kelly DVD’s… (sigh) It’s really a shame he didn’t have time to put them to good use though… Well take care Janniche and Robin, thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I'm getting ready to watch ET&I saw or heard it in the youtube. Woo Hoo.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks a lot to all of you for sharing beautiful
pics and links.
Take care
Mariu
Thanks Pyler. I got ET but awesome for those who may have missed. I also want to thank whomever put GMA up on the web here because I missed it.

Entertainment Tonight was great! Michael is not backing down and good for him! He deserves a apology from Bruno. Some of the other dancers were on and agreed that Bruno crossed the line. He's looking good!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Amen robin. Gotta love the babe. :)

Go Lori. Love what you said.

Lori, you sure did start a huge thread out here. Love it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :)
Well I guess I missed my chance to watch DWTS with Michael on it...still, part of me has no desire to see the attack made on Michael, but maybe at some point I'll youtube the shows and check out what he's worked so hard on!
Thanks Janniche and Robin!!! Great speak!! Let's see what happens next Monday...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service