I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, please send it to me MP3 boltonnut@charter.net thanks

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I'd love a copy ellis122@msn.com thanks, Bonnie
I'd love to have a copy of yours please. I wonder if your copy came out any clearer than mine did.

ukdoll2003@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks,

Love Jennifer XXXX
How many responses did you get Payten for the MP3? You go girl.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
HI all,

Have no idea what you all have been writting lol just 102 pages lol about Michael in Dancing with the stars...Yes I was a way but I have found it on youtube..It was nice to see how he had to learn how to dance lol and yes like the rest you can look at it over and over again.

I just put dancing with the stars us 2010 by youtube and yes you have to look a little harder than normale but than you have him.

does anybody already posted the link????

If not I have the one..
let me know thanks
lots of love jacqueline xxxxxxxxxx/xoxoxoxoxoxo
Hi Jacqueline, throughout all these pages, there were a lot of videos, articles etc posted. You’ve missed a great big crazy adventure sweetie! On Youtube,there are backstage interviews, 2 dance performances and one, out of this world singing performance of Michael singing the song “Hallelujah” and I hope you’ve seen it! If not, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdwitFz4TY
Hope you were able to see everything! Some of us watched it on TV, some of us watched it on various web sites on-line, including Youtube and I think some European fans watched it on satellite TV. Well, have fun if you decide to go through the thread and hope you enjoy Michael’s song! Take care Jacqueline and welcome back. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
thanks Sylvie.....I hadn't seen this video jet..Loved it as always.lol
Well here in the Netherlands we didn't seen it...but happy there is youtube lol..I will put it on the dutch Fanclub site from Michael.
Thanks again and lots of love and a great weekend hugs back (((((((hugs))))))))))))) Jacqueline xxxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service