Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer, you're welcome but I just relayed Diane's idea. I like to give credit where credit is due. Thanks for sending a request to Regis: I just looove when Michael is on that show! Regis is a riot and ever since the "live" team beat Michael's Bombers once, he loves to tease Michael and it's a really cute interaction between them. Take care and thanks again Jen. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

That is right Sylvie...I forgot about the Live Team beating the Bombers!!!!!!! They are always razzing one another about something :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Ooh, sorry Dianne,

Thank you Diane for the wonderful idea and thanks again to Sylvie for bringing it here for us to participate in.

This could be a wonderful opportunity to 'ressurect' the Bolton Bombers' for a friendly grudge match!!  How amazing would that be!! I'd love to see Michael slide to the homebase (is that whats its called?) in his baseball pants!! Woo hoo!!

Right, I'm waiting for my call now!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

When Michael's on Regis&Oprah, I'll watch. Won't be able to go.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

No problem Sylvie! I told Diane about her post sounding so familiar!!!! For me....all Michael all the time anywhere!!!! Go team dare!!! I am going to visit Oprah's site AND Regis and Kelly :) Thanks for another request to Oprah also Sylvie!!!! Someone has to hear all of us out there somewhere!!!! LOL LOL i LOVE that you posted the link here Miss Solver!!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I figured it was a good spot, to encourage people to write in, to bring up this thread again and to let you know of my new request… You know, I never get tired of that “solver” title! :D Thanks Kathy, take care and have a great weekend! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie Solver..... I will try for a good weekend....my mom's birthday is tomorrow March 19th....:(......ahhhhhhhh...the loss!!! I just keep hanging out here as a wonderful distraction!!! Love it here :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone,

To bring to the fore again just in case we forget about submitting those requests to Oprah I have put in another one explaining to her about the new CD and telling her who Michael has, so far announced, he is dueting with and that I believe not only would it be a wonderful topic of conversation but it would also give Michael, the well deserved opportunity, to promote his CD - something I believe Oprah would not deny him and, in fact, may just encourage being a fan herself !!! :)    Go Team-Dare !!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you ever so prompt Sylvia!!!!! I am distressed that Oprah's last show in MAY 25!!!! Yipes!! I thought she was taping up to September. Well I will still HOPE for the best because if we give up then for sure our Team-Dare dream has NO chance. I don't give up that easily....so let's keep writing!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

Didn't realize that that she is stopping in May or do you think she is going to tape enough shows to show up until September without them being live ??  When I was in her page I didn't read any of the stuff that is all there and went straight into the section and put in my message - I'll go back in and read and see if I can see anything of interest !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, thanks for bringing up the thread again! Please keep us posted if you find out anything. I doubt that Oprah would tape enough shows until September, but you never know, since it's the very last season, she might do things differently.  Send in those requests people, we're coming down to the wire: go Team-Dare! :D Take care sweetie and you too Kathy! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Had a wee look at her web site last night and couldn't see anything about when show was stopping - nothing looks as though it has been updated and it still says about 2011 being her last season.  I follow her on Twitter so I will keep a look out there and see if anything announced - not much use going in now and telling her about Michael's album being released in June if she is finishing in May - thought that would be a great way from him to "plug" it too - och well !!!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service