Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin I do too-She had People Are Talking with Richard Sher..  Remember!!!!

Robin in Maryland

Yeah I remember Richard Scherer. i didn't care for him either. Sorry but that's just me. I don't criticize her or richard but no thanks.
Hey Robin from CA, how did you get here girl? I don't remember sending you the link to this thread, did I? Or did you start experimenting? Girl, I have sent 3 or 4 messages on to Oprah, no problem. When you get to the page, you have to scroll down to where it says something to the effect of"who would you like to see on the show". They ask you personal information and you fill in the fields and then you write who you want to see and why. I thought it might be complicated for you, but if you'd like to try it, the link is in Sharon's message on the first page. What have you got to lose? Let me know if you write in girl. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Robin R....are you able to type and print out your thoughts in letter form? Is there some type of "translator" that does that? If so...then maybe you could mail her a letter making your request and at the same time ask her to make her site blind friendly!!! Just a thought!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, Oprah's site is mostly blind-friendly, but Robin would need to take the time to read the page first, so she'd know where to put in the info and the text, that's all. It's up to her. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ok...well that is good to know :) Thanks Solver!! I should have known since you have been to the site...but then again you are THE SOLVER....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

PERFECT....that is what I am talking about!! Oprah will understand and feel our dedication to Michael via our life inspiring personal stories with Michael!!! Keep writing and spread the word!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I am on this thread for my first time. I'd like to see Michael on Oprah. He'd be the only reason I'd watch it.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Kathy, that was a fabulous idea girl! Thanks to Sharon, I did go to the page and attempted writing. Well, the box disappeared so I assume it went through. Girl, since this is something us fans can do, without judges input, :D I think we have a shot at this! Thank you so much for starting this and thanks for the compliment, by the way... :D I've sent you a PM to try and demystify the copying of links so let me know if you attempt it. Take care sweetie and thanks again. And again, thank you Sharon for the link. God bless you both, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I'd love to see MB back on Oprah again, he's long overdue.. I don't know about being in the audience, it's hard to get into that show no matter what but never hurts to write and ask!!!! Will put in a request too and see what happens. I'd love to just see him on there again one last time!!! He was on there back when I was a fan and hadn't seen him in person yet in 1993 I think it was and then he said his daughters were 18, 16, and 14 an the girls were sitting in the very back row of the studio and stood up I think.. I don't know why that sticks in my head!! LOL

Thanks for the idea!
Oprah is originally from here in the Baltimore area, I should say I'm a fellow Marylander too, I remember her back here on local TV when I was growing up, no kidding!! VBG Robin :)
Thanks Robin....what do you mean "getting" tickets girl??!! This will be OUR show. We are "helping" Oprah develop the most successful show she can have because you and I and ALL Michael's dedicated fans will fill the audience!! The love will be overflowing and Oprah will fall in love with Michael all over again when he sings Sweet Home Chicago!!! We will have set them up for a love fest!! You can't just watch him this time Robin....this is a participatory event only :) We can't settle for less. We love our Michael too much! And you are right about Oprah appearing in Maryland first....but work with me on the Chicago slant...it goes with Michael's song better than Maryland..LOL LOL VBG

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Why thank you also Sylvie the solver!!! I knew you could help also. It was just whoever read the post first :) Thank goodness that I can count on you fans! It would be a dream come true to get all his dedicated and supportive fans in the studio!!! This would be even better than a concert because there wouldn't be ONE stranger!!! I am going to continue to write on Oprah's site as I think of more stories. I couldn't possibly tell all in one request....could you??!! No one can......so keep dropping her little stories fans. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!!! And Miss Solver....I shall attempt lesson #2. I am trying to make you a proud teacher!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service