"SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

Following is part of old description for thread when concept for album was first mentioned, by Michael, in 2015 and this thread was started. Decided to leave as little bit of history and insight for those interested and might not have seen all our "discussions" leading up to this wonderful day.  Pages 1 - 27 contain old material so please head to page 28 for all the new stuff and also check out new description, contained below starting at "Please go to ......."

"Here is Michael's announcement about his new album concept and I warn you it is more than UNIQUE.   Michael has recorded a video which I hope everyone can see and hear okay on this link and then after looking and listening to it I believe there will be plenty of discussion so I am not going to elaborate too much right now.......  

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Here is what Michael has posted below video and it gives you link into second page which contains information about all the "packages" you can purchase to become a part of this new concept and partake in the making of the album.

"Hi everyone!!! You’ve been asking and the time has finally come to announce plans for my brand new studio album via smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM. I’m inviting you in on the journey from concept to completion. Hopefully it will challenge and inspire you as much as it does me, and I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! Here's how it works! When you pre-order the album, you automatically get access to all kinds of behind the scenes pics, videos and other updates from me during the recording sessions. I've also created some new merch and will offer a few select personal experiences – everything from personalized lyric sheets and live birthday greetings, to in-studio visits and concert VIP packages. Go check it out!! smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM"

----------ooooo000ooooo----------

Please go to page 28 for start of UPDATED version of thread and where you can leave review and join in discussion

As it is now 10th FEBRUARY and Michael's new CD "SONGS OF CINEMA" has been released am updating this page/thread so that everyone can come together and join in discussion and leave review of CD.   

Please remember rules of website .... anything distasteful or vulgar will be removed.

Now let's have some FUN and share our thoughts on this, to me, OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, work of art which is heading straight to #1 !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 9433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary and Michael has said he would love to duet with Adele in the past.....hope one day it happens !!! :)  Also, I KNOW you are going to LOVE, I Will Always Love You.  People have said on Twitter, that being fans of Dolly's, they never thought her original could be touched and then along came Michael Bolton and Dolly ..... now that is some praise and well deserved too.  Just wish Michael & Dolly would release it as a single !!!

I would love them to perform it live!

Robin in MD :)

Hey to All of you: I am Happy to report that my daughter "Meghan" is a "Gem".....She has ordered my cd, I thought sure she was bringing it to me, tonite...but instead, she hooked up her IPOD in her car & turned it on for Us to listen to, because as I have told you all B-4, we Love that song:)! And so when I heard it, I have to say that it was.....INCREDIBLE....a Masterpiece, well done Michael & Dolly, much Appreciate this version:)! I listened to bits & pieces of more of the cd, but it was our time Out, we went to the Bingo, had a lot of laughs, but didn't Win any loot:( Maybe next time:)! Enjoy your cd's everyone, ever how you get to hear them, just ENJOY:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I don't feel any animosity toward Michael or his Team Diane only toward Pledge Music and blame them completely for bad management.

Yeah, they took our money from August, 2015 and they invested it and made their money (Michael and MBC will now only be receiving their part because pledge is complete).and they can't give us a half decent service when it comes to delivering the goods we paid for..... no excuses, bad management.  As I said before, fair enough if there was a sudden demand because of Netflix Special and they ran out, totally understandable but not for something ordered nearly two year's, or, nearly one year ago, NO WAY .... no excuses whatsoever; should be written apologies to everyone.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Sylvia:

I agree! Thank you.

Diane

P.S. - I have been to my two local Walmart stores and neither store has the CD available for purchase, per the department managers!
Hello! I am from Russia. This is my first day here signed up. I first heard Michael 's voice on February 10, 1990 in USA Top 20 from Moscow, the capital of Soviet Union back then. I was 14 yo then. It's 27 years now!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME to the forum Tania and thanks for coming in.   

A coincidence, 27 years a fan and new CD is 27th album for Michael, now that is a coincidence !!! :).  Hope you love the new album.

Hey there Kathy T. So glad to see you posting here. Good for you getting yours soon.  So sad not as many as needed were evidently gotten to Pledge on time.. MB knows as a fan on twitter told him and he apologized to her and said how it took a long time to sign them all and said he was sorry. Maybe he will make things happen faster now for the rest of us to get them.. I don't understand how they could not be sure we all got them first.. But I have a copy to listen to and am happy as a clam with the CD.

I love I Will Always Love You.. OMG

Hugs back girl

OK Kathy T had a post on here and now it's gone.. I don't know what happened.  LOL  She wrote she had gotten an email about her unsigned CD 3 days ago and one yesterday I think about the signed one coming..  Sorry now to see her post is gone!!???

Hey Robin.....I got the unsigned cd today and am listening to it in my car now. I am sorry for the fans still waiting but as always, MB will get them to us all and very worth waiting for too ladies !!!
Love, love "I Will Always You"........beautiful !!!! :). Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

P.S. it is warm in T Town tonight....MB and I are having a brand new cd music festival in my car tonight.....lol !!! ;).

Kathy T. :)

Here's my 2 cents, I haven't got mine yet either.....because it's on my wish list for Valentine's Day:)! So for me, I've waitef this long, I can wait a lil bit longer:)! I hope no one think MB did this on purpose, heck he probably doesn't even know about the shipment, but he will be signing them for you all, with much love....go out and buy a back-up...can always have an extra:)! Kathy T. I love that song... I know it's gonna be AWESOME:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

That's what I decided to do, just go buy a copy lol.  It'll get here eventually :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service