Would like to know when Michael will next tour UK

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Linda and welcome to the forum. We have no confirmed dates for the U.K. at this time, but you can keep an eye on these 2 pages:

the Events page:

http://michaelbolton.com/events/event/listUpcoming  

will give you all the confirmed dates and this “MB dates added” thread:

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added

keeps us updated on dates that may or may not be confirmed, but that either fans or Gail, our site moderator has heard of. Michael has mentioned in a recent interview that he was hoping to be back in the U.K. in the fall, since his autobiography “The soul of it all” is scheduled to be released November 13 and we’ve just learned that his next Motown album is tentatively scheduled for release in early September. I hope that helps. Take care Linda and hope you like it here on the forum! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie

Thank you very much for your reply and lovely warm welcome to the forum. Kindest Regards Linda Wales UK

Hi again Linda, my pleasure sweetie. Look around the forum if you have time and join in conversations if you'd like: we're a friendly bunch here... :D I used to have a friend named Linda Evans as a teen: I guess those 2 go well together huh? Take care Linda and if you have any more questions, let us know: there's always someone around who can help. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie,  Linda, concert dates are listed on Michael's main site when they have been set up and all details confirmed.  So keep watch on the links Sylvie gave you for any new dates as we get them!  Gail

No problem Gail, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Gail

Thank you for your reply. I will certainly keep watching Michael's main site and also the links Sylvie so kindly gave .

Kindest Regards Linda Wales UK

Hey girl's I heard you All hoping that I would be able to go to see Michael, 3 hrs. away from Us in the Winter! I would Love to go, but I get really nervous driving on the Freeway, my legs gets clammed up, and I stress out...so that being said, if any of you want to come get me and take me there with you, I'll go if you drive:)! LMAO!!! You all just don't know how bad I want to see this Duets collaboration,it would really be a Treat! We don't have trains...but maybe there will be a Bus trip...I'll check into it! Thanks for thinking of me! Toby Tours could be going, you never know! I couldn't access that part where you all were at? Take Care, stay in out of the Heat:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Believe I have learnt another little bit Mary about this computer lark and I am sure the link below will take you into the MB Dates Added thread where all the discussion is going on and where Gail puts up all the new dates announced for concerts.......hope you can access okay through my link.....I hope.....fingers crossed and all that !!!!! LOL.    Remember once in to go to bottom of first page and click on "following" and it will change to "not following".....leave as that and you will get notified through e-mail of any additions made or if you put in a comment it will automatically change for you so that you are following...okay Mary and too we are now up to page 98, so again on first page at bottom just click on "98" and it should take you there and then you can work back the way !! :)   Have given you suggestion to go in as there is a strong possibility that a lot of the girls are not following this thread as it is not a "main" or "ongoing" thread and therefore will not see your comment !! :)

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Mary, I'm really glad you're looking in other options sweetie. You couldn't get into the link I gave you? That's odd, I can enter right from the link on your page... Have you tried just going into the "Tours, gigs and announcements" section? The thread should be one of the first ones since we've responded recently. Well anyway, see what you can do and I'll paste your message over there, okay? Have you told Meg yet? Just wondering. Anyway, I know you're busy sweetie so write when you can. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service