Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 118134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo everybody,

I have been angry again! I must tell it you!!

On the weekend I have written to a radio station, I would like to hear with pleasure a song from Michael Bolton. I have also pointed to his Germany tour. Unfortunately, my inquiry was ignored again!!!!!!
Unfortunately, Germany makes no advertisement for Michael. I am surprised that Michael still desire for Germany has!

Poor Germany!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

I don't even listen to the radio. If they play MB @ all here, it's just WAMLAW. This one radio station back in Baltimore stopped playing Michael's music in 96 & I stopped listening & when they played softball @ my school where I worked for a fund raiser I reminded him as to who I was & he remembered me. I used to request MB all the time in the late 90's. I know exactly what you girls are saying. Internet radio, @ least I hear him. so, brovvo to those who request MB on the radio&hear him. I think the newest song I've heard by Michael on the radio was "Sexual Healing" & that was in 1997. So, my faith in hearing Michael on the radio here in L. A. or in Baltimore is ziltch. Pardon any misspellings.

Hi Robin R, sweetie, "Sexual healing" was in '99 and I think the latest song you may have heard would have been "Only a woman like you" in '02, because I know I heard it on Casey Kasem's countdown back then. I know what you're saying about radio sweetie: I hear him at least on digital cable on TV, thank goodness. Take care girlfriend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

You're right Sylvie. Sexual Healing was out in 1999. & yeah, I actually heard IOAWLY on the radio. 9 11 to the rescue, right? Yeah, hearing Michael on digital channels on Cable&satellite. I used to have those as well.

I did hear MB on a local radio station last night belting out one of those Honda commercials.....put a big smile on my face too, ladies :)). Hugs,

Kathy T.

Some of you may not have seen this video.  Michael recorded a song a few years ago for the PCA..Professional Caddies Association and they are starting to do more fundraising so you may hear it .  http://www.worldgolf.com/newswire/browse/84372-World-Caddie-Caddy-H...

Thanks Gail,

It's been a while since I heard the song, glad to know that they are doing more fundraising and the possibility of hearing the song more. Enjoyed the other videos there too.

Kellie

Thanks Gail., Lovely song!!!

Robin in MD :)

Great seeing and hearing that one again Gail.....thanks !!! :)    That is a song I wish MB would put on a CD !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I'm assuming you mean you wish Michael would put it on a commercial CD? He did put it on a limited edition CD that cost $25 you could buy through PCA back in 2005, but I'm sure you knew that. It's a great song and we'd heard a very nice emotional performance from the songwriter before Michael recorded it so beautifully. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Enjoyed this song very much and it is a lovely one too.Robin MD., thanks Gail :)).

My countdown is less than 48 hours, ladies, once I walk out these doors at work my journey to Durant begins to evolve. You will all be with me in spirit ;)). I am trying to stay calm.....wish me luck on that one....LOL.... :)).

Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi Kathy T,

Wishing you the best of times and know that we are all with you in spirit :D Staying calm, well that is never an easy task when on my way to see Michael, so why should it be any different for anyone else?? LOL

Have a Great Night! Stay Safe and good Luck!  Looking forward to your reviews.

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service