Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting, Petra. I am so happy for her and I will be waiting in line for her new cd. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Petra,

Thanks, great article! Sam is just great, I like her. If you or anyone else can post TV show here when she sings with Michael please do! 

We won't see it here in the US.

Thanks!!

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks so much Petra!! In fact I thank all you ladies who are constantly finding little gems "out there" about MB!! It takes a village to keep up with and promote Michael Bolton :)))) I think MB would be very proud of this forum and all the dedicated fans who keep it going!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Katy!

For me the searches for news have become a hobby! I cannot stop it any more!

A handshake would be nice to the thanks! From Michael of course (ha, ha)! Maybe in April???

Petra Christine (Germany)

Who knows what might happen Petra and I hope, in April, you do get to shake his hand and a lot more too, like actually get opportunity to talk to him and maybe get autograph as well !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Oh, Sylvia this would be a dream. I would close him with pleasure in my arms!

But the talking would be a problem. Michael would stand before me and I would bring no word out!!!

Or I would speak "fränkisch" English! Ha, ha, this would be really a joke! The poor guy!

Do all fans become in his present the excited teenager? Or I am alone with this problem?

Petra. I'm still a teen ager. 64 going on 16. heheheheh We all get nervous but honey, where there is life, there is hoppe. I'm praying you'll meet MB. :))))))

Hi Petra....keep dreaming because dreams do come true!! We all have felt that same way at one time or another :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Picture Sam has tweeted of herself and Michael with the children's choir rehearsing for tonight's show.  I did see a tweet yesterday and it said that the rehearsal was flawless.   Getting ready for 7.30..just over 3 hours to go !!!! )

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for the picture!

I hope we see during the next days more of it. Maybe also videos!

Lovely photo, Sylvia, thanks for posting. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hello , Few pictures of Michael

National Television Awards - Inside Arrivals

22 janv. 2014 - 02 Arena - London United Kingdom

http://www.wireimage.com/search/?cc=FRA&language=fr#events?q=Mi...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service