Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quite big thanks to you Sylvia. Unfortunately, I could not find the part to write questions!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hi Petra and hope by your post that you DID get to hear Michael for one of the best interviews he has given in a long time for what a mood he is in today.....laughter and fun all the way he was fantastic !!! :)

Just a little tiny bit because a question was asked about him auditioning for Black Sabbath and he confirmed that he never did.  On his favourite song he said it was SILYBIL although he would like to be remembered for his version of "Nessun Dorma".  He spoke about Sam Bailey and Motown and about his own writing career and half the interview was, kind of serious, and the rest was just laughter with him being absolutely stupid and having absolutely stupid FUN for he was imitating the English upper crust accent, was singing Motown as Nashville and that was great ( a Country and Western album, no problem) and just generally mucking about.....absolutely superb and I hope, somehow, you all get to hear it !!! :)   Graham Norton has a TV show in the UK and without doubt Michael has to be on it at some time, just has to be !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. I could hear a small part of the interview. Above all his deep laughter again (HA, HA, HA). Then, however, there was a electricity  failure in my house! Many thanks for your description!

Hi Sylvia, I'm hoping that show will be uploaded in "episodes" later on today. I wasn't up at 5:00, but I was able to hear the Andy Potter interview yesterday so that's encouraging. Take care Sylvia and I'll look forward to hearing it! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hope this link works for you all and you can hear Michael on Graham Norton's show this morning.  If you go into link and then look down page where on left hand side it says "Latest Episode" and Michael Bolton's name, funnily enough, you should be able to click on arrow by 7 days left and it should play.   In the interview Michael didn't come on until 1.30 hours into so scroll along time bar until then and hopefully you will hear.....good luck !!! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tw2b9

Here is a tweet and photo Michael has sent as he left London today......."Bye for now London!! See you in May!"

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

I know I'm not a computer savvy but  I couldn't find the interview but that's ok. Perhaps I'm not alone. I'm sure it was good. I saw his tweet of saying bye to London but that he'll be back. Watch out UK, MB'S coming back. yaya.

See if you can pick it up from this podcast link that Gail has put in a blog she has started on main page Robin CA for link I put in is back in other page already and don't know it if it would be accessible to everyone but think with this one got more of a chance

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/grahamnorton

Hi Sylvia, I'm catching up from the last 24 hours and want to thank you and Gail a lot for the Graham Norton link. I haven't listened yet, but I have downloaded it, again, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hello,

Some pictures of Michael today . Have a good day or good night .

Françoise

Caption of photos .

Michael Bolton sighted departing BBC Radio 2 Studios on February 1, 2014 in London, England.

Thanks for finding, Francoise! Nice pics!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service