Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pics Francoise and thanks for sharing.....merci !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Great pics, So Serious! LOL:)! Thanks for sharing!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Now That I Found You: Sam Bailey and Michael Bolton spotted having dinner together as their friendship flourishes

By Tania Willis

|

Ever since she stepped into the limelight on the X Factor, Sam Bailey has formed an unlikely personal and working friendship with a certain American singer.

Sam and Michael Bolton were spotted leaving Scalini restaurant after having dinner together on Friday night in London.

X Factor winner Sam, 36, has formed a flourishing friendship with the Lean On Me singer since he first took a shining to the star after he first heard her sing on the show.

Sam spoke out on Jonathon Ross recently about their growing friendship, as the pair performed a duet of Motown classic Ain’t No Mountain High Enough at the National Television Awards last week. 

The former prison warden said she had no qualms about performing with the successful singer, and has even given him an affectionate nickname.

She said: 'I wasn't nervous performing with Michael. I was more nervous about the face there were loads of famous people in front of me. That's what I was more nervous about.'

Toughen up your look with a contrast sleeve biker coat

Dorothy Perkins biker coat

Now sold out, but others available below

Don't think that just because she won the X Factor Sam Bailey is turning all designer on us. Oh no. For this lovely lady, it's British high street all the way. Here she is in another Dorothy Perkins coat!

She's been spotted in a very similar variant from Dotty Ps in the past, with 3/4 plain leather sleeves, but we much prefer this coat. With its amazing part-quilted sleeves, piping around the bottom to give some shape and the asymmetric biker zip detail, it's definitely a good option for Sam.

This coat is definitely one of those pieces that will see you from season to season. Here, Sam wears hers over leather-look leggings and a leopard print top, but you could easily put it over a little day dress to toughen up the look.

It is, unfortunately, now sold out, but was a very reasonable �69. Don't worry though, we've searched the high street for some amazing similar buys. Check them out below. Sam's other Dorothy Perkins coat is just �48.30 now!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2550277/Sam-Bailey-Mic...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Article and pictures in the Daily Mail newspaper.

Sorry folks for pictures of the biker's coat but that it is a good publicity trick that has been applied because if I try and get rid of those the picture of Michael and Sam that they are with disappears too so they are attached to each photo......now that is a good trick !!!! :)

For Sylvie and Robin CA the pictures show Michael and Sam leaving the restaurant and there is another girl in the pics too who it would appear as though Sam is possibly saying goodbye to;  Sam is outside the restaurant with the girl and Michael is making his way through the door.

Thanks for the interesting article and photos, Sylvia. I like Sam's style, I just bought a similar short jacket a few weeks ago :).....I have become a big fan of Sam's and I love following the progress of her career and all that is unfolding in it with MB. Thanks again, Wee One. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for the article an description Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Martin Gold will be playing a Michael song tonight on his show at Pulse 98.4 which airs between 6 - 7 p.m. GMT in his "Build-up to Bolton" segment and just a pity Michael has left the country for would have been wonderful if Martin could have got him on his show but, who is to say, maybe nearer May and that date in Glasgow he might just pull it off...know he wants to !!! :)   It will be on EST at 1.00 p.m. and CST 12 noon with PST 10.00 a.m. and obviously, going other way across the North Sea, it will be on later, 7 - 8 p.m. in Germany/France etc., I think, for believe you are 1 hour ahead but please check world clock.

http://www.pulseonair.co.uk/

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, I am not able to access all of these great things you and others have been posting but I have been trying none the less. I bet MB has lots of surprises for all of you in May and I am looking forward to them....and of course I know you are :)))). Big Hug,

Kathy T. :)

Thank you Sylvia for all your posts.

My computer does not always work. Technician is coming tomorrow. Then I can finally go back to the Bolton-work!

I unfortunately already under withdrawal!! 

Petra Christine (Germany)

Oh Petra I love your wee sad face....he is so cute !!! :)   Hope you get computer working okay and just as well it broke down now when Michael has gone and not during week when there were all those great photos to find....good luck !!! :)

I found photos of Michael to start a good week. 

Is that I can have your help Sylvia, for the description of photos for Sylvie et Robin? Thank you very much .

Wonderful Monday . Hugs from France .

Françoise .

Thank you Francoise for the beautiful pics! The image number 5 and 7 I like very much!

Is the woman in purple his bodyguard???

I wish you also a great Monday!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hello Petra. I hope postulate soon as the job of bodyguard is available!!!  And you? 

Pictures 3 and 4 are my favorite. 

Good Monday to you too.

Françoise 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service