Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin CA and not too difficult to describe them for they are all shot, except one, in the same place and that is in the radio studio.  Michael is sitting in front of the equipment with the usual large microphone that comes down in a radio studio so that it picks up just about every sound in the studio and beside him is a pair of earphones lying on the desk/console.   The pictures are taken from a side view and in some Michael turns and looks at camera but in most they are side shots of him but in each and everyone he looks super and in quite a few he is smiling broadly and in one in particular he is killing himself laughing.....would love to know what at.....and it is because of is whole attitude they are so super for he looks so fresh and alive and enjoying himself.   In the odd one out he is standing in front of the usual advertisement board which shows, on this occasion, Zirius XM and has actually put on his sunglasses and his stance is one of "Mr. Sexy" without doubt.   He is dressed in his black suit with a white shirt opened at the neck.....very, very relaxed and looking fabulous !!! :)   At the time I saw quite a few tweets about programme and even some from some guys who were saying it was a terrific show and a whole lot of fun and one actually said:  "that Michael Bolton he sure knows how to laugh !!!!".....felt like replying and saying:  "he sure does !!!"   Seems to have been a good show and just a pity we couldn't all hear it but that is the way the cookie crumbles !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for all descriptions, Sylvia. I know. I wish I had XM-xirius but I don't. I wonder how long he was on the show. I mean how long it was. I know he was on channel 17 the love songs channel. Oh! well! A bunch of us missed it. Darn. :((((((((

Robin R (CA),
Sorry I didn't think to put descriptions under the photos! I was in a rush putting them up and was just not thinking about it. Also for everyone, it's Sirius XM Radio, and it's pronounced "Serious." I know it's something you sign up for and pay and then you can hear it in your car, on your computer etc. 
Joy ;)
NJ

That's ok Joy. I understand. I used to have Sirius/XM bbut it was when it was XM. I also had it when it's Sirius/XM & honestly, it's not as good as it used to be. I did get to hear MB when he was on channel 17 the love song channel about "Gems Forever." Loved it. Would have love to have heard the show Friday but like I said, I no longer have it. That would have brighten up my Valentine's day as I was going through some night mare transportation issues but oh! well! They're also ironing out & no one wants to or needs to hear my woes. But thanks girls. Love Michael's laughter especially when it comes from the bottom of his heart. :))))))))

Link into an interview with Michael which was aired today on UK Radio 2 in a programme called "Steve Wright in the Afternoon.....enjoy !!! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01sf6h4

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the link Sylvia. It's refreshing that we don't have to work for that one. Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Thanks Sylvie&Sylvia. I'm sure I've missed interviews. My hand's getting better but still have to limit myself. I'm not complaining folks. :)))

On MagicFM is on 21th February 2014 a Michael-Bolton-Day!

http://www.magicfm.ro/muzica/magic-news/3973/Magic-FM-prezinta-Ziua...

I wish all a lot of pleasure!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Terrific news Petra and I can listen to because live link works into radio station.......Danke !!!! :)

Below is translation of what is contained in the link which is in Romanian:

"Michael Bolton was born on February 26, 1953. Born in Connecticut, Michael Bolotin (Michael Bolton) became known first as a member of the band.

Michael Bolton has composed for the Pointer Sisters, Kiss and Laura Branigan, Cher, Patti Labelle, and many others. He has also been writing songs in collaboration with artists such as Bob Dylan, BabyFace and Diane Warren and sung alongside Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, Ray Charles and B.B. King, and his voice is known throughout the world for love songs such as "How Am I Suppose to Live Without You", "When a Man Loves a Woman", "Said I Loved You ... But I Lied "or" Can I Touch You There ".

Michael Bolton was not afraid nor eccentric collaborations. He recorded "Murder My Heart," a duet with Lady Gaga's controversial. The song appeared on the album cantaretului, "One World, One Love". Michael came to collaborate with Lady Gaga after she learned of the burning desire to sing along with him. "I was in a break when my manager decided to cooperate with a young artist by the name of Lady Gaga. Not heard of it, but my manager was crazy for it and told me the Lady Gaga wants to collaborate with me. When I met her on Lady Gaga I realized not only that it is a future superstar, but as her energy molipseste up, is like a drug. I remembered the Madonna during her first. "

Throughout his career, Bolton has sold over 55 million albums and singles and won two Grammy Awards and the American Music Awards. In 1993 he founded the organization The Michael Bolton Charities, non-profit organization that provides support, education and shelter impoverished children and women or abused.

Considered one of the most sensitive singers do you love Michael Bolton launched last year the book "The Soul of It All: My Music, My Life", and in 2014 holds a tournament in America and Europe.

Listen to Magic FM most beautiful songs and the story of MICHAEL BOLTON.

Friday, February 21, 2014-MICHAEL BOLTON at Magic FM."

Hi folks and to let you know I have been keeping my eye on Lite Rock 105 after I found and reported on tweet and Joy's follow up report, on interview Heather Gersten was doing with Michael and I spotted, the other day, that the interview with Billy Ray Cyrus had been aired and because Heather had said that that interview was after Michael's and after checking through all their archives and not finding one for MB, I contacted her by e-mail to ask if we had missed or, if it had not been aired, yet.   She e-mailed me back last night and said, unfortunately, the interview did not take place because the "publicist messed up with time zones" and it was not possible to fit in.....how unfortunate but suppose, that is what makes us human, these little silly mistakes !!! 

Have also been keeping eye on Magic 105.4 for hour long supposed interview that Michael did whilst here in the UK and have not found yet.   I have e-mailed both Magic 105.4 and Angie Greaves and have received no responses whatsoever;  not surprised as, quite honestly, if 1 out of 10 answer you, you are doing well  !!!! LOL   Will do one final check to see if I can find plus final e-mail will be sent to enquire about and then we will all, collectively, blow a raspberry at Magic 105.4.....LOL    To also let you know on the competition they ran for the MB signed mug.....they never reported who won it.   I asked them on Twitter and I sent an e-mail asking and I have received nothing.   Think Michael should ditch Magic 105.4 when he comes here.....a bit too big for their boots, me thinks !!!!! LOL.   They sure aren't using Michael for their publicity, as far as I am concerned, without giving something back to him....."you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours", is still the motto in any industry !!!

Wow Sylvia, you've been busy! Thanks for the complete report and excellent job on follow-ups! Frankly, I don't know how anyone can keep up with Michael's schedule and especially keeping it straight. It's like he's on a mission to be in the Guinness Book of World Records for most work hours... :D Anyway, keep up the good work Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

LOL Sylvie how true and our Wee Reporter does a fantastic job and is much appreciated always.....thanks Sylvia :))!!!! I appreciate everyones finds they post here. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service