Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for descriptions of the cake. Loved his tweet. I was teasing him in a tweet that I'm 4. :))) He just has a thing for numbers.

Thanks Sylvia...I noticed only 3 candles yesterday sooooo....Happy 3rd Birthday, MB....LOL...:). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thought would share this photo that Michael has retweeted after he received it in a tweet from his very dear friend Richard Marx which shows both of them on stage, some time ago, performing WAML:AW.....a super photo and glad Michael retweeted it !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sam Bailey Duet with Michael Bolton - Ain" target="_blank"><o...

Look what I found:

Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Behind The Scenes)

Sam Bailey Duet with Michael Bolton

Petra Christine (Germany)

What a wonderful find Petra and what a lovely video and knowing Sam has a great sense of humour (a little bit coming out there) I bet those two had a whale of a time !!! :)   Danke !!! :)

It must be a regional video, I cannot play it here in the USA, some message comes up about licensing from what I can understand.. Thanks for letting us know.

Robin in MD:)

Sam Bailey Duet with Michael Bolton - Ain

Have copied embedded code in hope that will work for everyone but sorry to hear you couldn't see Robin for it is a fun little video and it has been done by Muzu.TV.   It is showing them in the studio that day from the still photos we got and over the shots you hear them singing ANMHE and then they both talk a little where Sam says she is here with Michael Bolton and then he says he is learning everything from Sam and she says "Bolton and Bailey, yeah Vegas show" and Michael bursts out laughing and then it is obvious he is asking her what "Jake Wills" means on her sweatshirt and then they pose and he points to her sweatshirt.  It then goes to them both in the booth recording and you hear a little of the song.   It is a short video but a cute one !!   As I say hope using embedded code makes difference to those who can view !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Still same thing. Thanks for trying Sylvia.

Robin in MD :)

Same here for video, but thanks to Petra and Sylvia for reporting and trying. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Here is video of Michael and Sam and hopefully you will definitely be able to access this one as it has now been put on youtube .....enjoy !!! :)

A stroke of luck that I found muzu.tv. The youtube video is not available in Germany. Strange technology!

Hopefully Sylvie and Robin can also watch now!

Thank you for your work, Sylvia!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Yep, got it now Sylvia, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service