Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia....love the teaser :)).

I am having some phone computer problems but this time at least I could leave a reply :))))). Hope to have the problem fixed by the weekend.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I did catch it on the Youtube link. .CUTE!! Thanks Sylvia!!

Robin in MD :)

Opps sorry I also posted this but under the Music thread.

Gail, that's okay sweetie, it does belong there too and you got the link to the article also, so it's all good. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D 

Yeah Gail thought about putting over there as it really belongs solely there but suppose no harm done as long as we can see and hear everything !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought I would share information with you all as Sam has put it out on Twitter.....could be two pregnant women in line up in May;  whose bringing the hot water and towels ???????????? LOL   For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture is first of "peanut" on the actual screen of ultra sound monitor.

"Sam Bailey Official@SamBaileyREAL  

Hey everyone...... Meet peanut!!! :-)

Well by then I think you will have just Sam...From what I gathered when we chatted with Cameron she will not be on tour after April.  I cannot blame her..She doesn't want to be traveling all over Europe getting that far along...So you will probably get to see the person that replaces her by then.

Robin in MD:)

Well as the UK comes after Germany said about that before Robin MD but really must say I am quite sad I won't get any opportunity to meet Cameron for I would love to have done but obviously can well understand her not wanting to be travelling all over the place let alone flying all over the place....no way !!! :)

Aw! Neat. Thanks for all descriptions & videos everyone.

An interview Richard Marx has given where he talks about a rather personal experience he had with Michael and his studio bathroom.....LOL  If you are of a delicate disposition, do not like swearing and believe certain subjects should not be discussed in public then please do not listen to and do not blame me for content....I'm only the messenger !!!!! LOL   Where Richard talks about Michael is approx. 4 minutes into interview and I have published because I think it is hysterical.   

http://www.kickacts.com/2014/03/06/richard-marx-talks-about-michael...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Many thanks Sylvia! I have not understood everything! But the most important, however! Will Michael laugh? I hope!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

"Michael Bolton@mbsings 15m

CELEBRATE ALL WOMEN IN THE WORLD TODAY. And every day. Grateful especially for my mother, sister, 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters."

Michael has just put out this general tweet for, Women's Day,  which it is today throughout the world.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service