Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like Michael is back to filling his schedule up again ;) Thanks for posting Sylvia!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That would be an honor for Michael to be @ the Grammie Awards, I do believe concerning Rodney Dangerfield. He just cracks me up with his awesome imitation of Rodney.

A tweet from Michael about 2 hours ago:

What are we getting ourselves into??!

Petra (Germany)

Oh my.....that could be a crazy ride with Sinbad!! MB out having his fun....enjoy Michael!!! Thanks Petra!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks a million for bringing that one over Petra for that is a lovely photo and just look at MB's smile....wow, beautiful !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Finally tweets and pictures of Michael back!

The withdrawal has an end, hopefully!

Petra (Germany)

And here's an article about the picture of Michael and Sinbad. If my translator has translated correctly, then the article is funny!

MICHAEL BOLTON AND SINBAD TOOK A RIDE IN A HELICOPTER TOGETHER BECAUSE LIFE IS STRANGE.

Michael Bolton and Sinbad got into a helicopter together. Amazingly, that’s not the start of a terrible joke or the plot to SyFy’s Sharknado 3: Three Already?, as it’s something that actually happened yesterday. I’m sure that you’re probably wondering why the man who sang, “Said I Loved You… But I Lied” was in a helicopter with Sinbad, or why the guy who just made his comeback with Make Me Wanna Holla was in a helicopter with Michael Bolton. It doesn’t matter, though, because it happened and now we can only sit here and try to decide what happens next for them.

Should Bolton get a new YouTube series entitled, “Singers getting tea in helicopters with standup comics?” (Yes.)

Should Sinbad get a new YouTube series entitled, “Guys who wear track suits getting Gatorade in a helicopter with singers?” (Yes.)

Should they both get a reality series that features them flying around Los Angeles in a helicopter, landing in random places, and getting out and shouting, “Hey, it’s Sinbad and Michael Bolton!”? (Also yes.)

Should they start a guided tour company so they can fly regular people around while Bolton sings, “That’s What Love is All About” and Sinbad tells them about the hilarious differences between men and women? (Again, yes.)

Should Bolton grow his ridiculous 80s and 90s curled mullet back? It’s unrelated to this, obviously, but yes. The answer is still very much yes. But did we come here to speculate on the relationship of two 90s icons or did we come here to watch Michael Bolton teach us about softball? I thought so.

http://uproxx.com/music/2014/07/michael-bolton-and-sinbad-took-a-ri...

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for that Petra and it is quite funny and there will be a lot of speculation as to why they were together and might be something to do with one of Michael's projects on the "fun" scene but do know they were flying to one of Vancouver's private islands and believe some of the family are there on holiday, if not, all !! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Petra for the article. I'll throw in my 2 cents of speculation, thinking it might have something to do with either the Grammy Museum Rodney event in November, or one of Michael's 4 pending TV series... :D Guess we'll find out soon enough. Take  care Petra and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael mentions the Washington's, they have a huge charity foundation. With these celebrities, I would imagine it must be some kind of fund raising.

Michael has sent below tweet with beautiful photos from British Columbia and at least by tweet we now know why he has been in Canada !!! :).

".Breathtaking views in British Columbia celebrating the wonderful Dennis & Phyllis Washington with my good friend @OfficialDFoster"

For Sylvie and Robin R the picture is a set of three and first one shows Michael sitting in the helicopter with his receiver/talking set on and it is a beautiful picture for the sun light that is hitting off him is turning his blue shirt into a turquoise colour.  Second pic is one of an aerial shot flying over land and water with a huge cabin cruiser sitting moored and third shot is of him standing on a high peak of land and you can see mountains and the water at back of him with plenty of pine trees in between and he is standing with arms outstretched showing us the beautiful view but have to say it does look a bit like a golf course slightly down below him for I am sure that is a bunker and a green I can see but maybe not for Michael is not dressed for golf and no sign of clubs but still looks suspiciously like golf course.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the pic description, it sounds gorgeous! Isn't it nice that whenever we have speculations, we soon get answers to our questions? :D Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service