Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies, well first, thanks Sylvia for the complement of information. Well since the poster/frame on the pic had an Olypic-like logo, I assumed, sorry. Now Petra and Tiffany, you're welcome but I'm just riding on Sylvia's coat tails... :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Super photo Richard Marx has posted on Twitter of himself, his son Lucas and Michael out to dinner where he said all they did was laugh !! :)

For Sylvie and Robin R the picture is in black and white and shows Michael in foreground turned round in seat so you are virtually seeing the whole of him and at other side of table Richard and his son Lucas are sitting and all three are smiling broadly and just to say, Lucas, is the spit of his dad !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It's beautiful, to see these three men laugh! Thank you, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Sounds like a beautiful pic Sylvia, thanks for the description. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Good to see them together. Great friends. Richard Marx is so nice. We met him at MBC events twice in CT. Maybe they are collaborating on some new tunes.

Robin in MD :)
And that happened ....
Michael, the gourmet!
Just saw this. Looks yummy and almost too pretty to eat. MB is funny:-D

Robin in MD
Thanks for the photos Sylvia and Petra....A good time and obviously a yummy treat to accompany their fun :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Oh Petra thanks so much for bringing that one over and I've got many names for it and I think one is that it looks like the plate the desert missed...LOL    For Sylvie and Robin R the picture Michael has put out is of a plate of food, isn't it amazing it is either golf or food with Michael !!! LOL   The plate has on it banana, meringue and chocolate (? I think) and it is a square plate and it is all laid out to almost look more like an abstract work of art for there are slices of banana placed on different parts of plate with two little groups of about three slices per group and in centre, divided by something which could be a line of chocolate, are two meringues and then all over the plate and just everywhere are squiggles and lines and blobs of chocolate.   Now I'm convinced it was either a chimp party he was at, or he is trying his hand at abstract art....LOL

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Boy this looks really good! I want to go and make it! To me it looks like 2 waffle quarters (1/4 of a round waffle) on the bottom, covered with sliced bananas, dollops of whipped cream and drips of caramel or butterscotch syrup on top. Oh yum!

Joy ;)

NJ

Hey Joy,  That's my take on it, too:)! Can somebody call Michael and ask??? LMBO!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi everyone and as I have said before I shouldn't look at pictures last thing at night.....so please, if I do it again someone give me into trouble.....LOL   Also, if I do pick up tweets when I'm closing up, last thing at night, sorry Sylvie and Robin R but I will just put in tweet, no description until morning....okay ??? LOL  AGREE entirely with you Joy !!! :)   I never saw the bed that the bananas are lying on only the part of them that you can see in the middle and that was how I couldn't work out what that was and as for "meringue "  who the hell eats bananas with meringue ????? LMBO   Spot the numpty.....she ain't too far away !!!! lol

Thanks Joy and Mary and sorry Sylvie and Robin R !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service