Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for putting here, Sylvia! A nice man; a nice car! Interesting combination!

Petra (Germany)

Thought you might like to see this tweet that Daniel Spink, the actor, sent to Michael, along with photo of them both, after being in attendance at the Premiere of Sin City on 19th.

"Daniel Spink @danielspink 2h

Looks like we have the same stylist? Let's do karaoke soon. I'll bring 20 girls, you bring the voice.

Michael replied by saying: "LOL What a fun night!"   Here is picture and for Sylvie and Robin R Daniel's comment about sylist is funny because he has long hair as well as sporting a very full beard and moustache.  It is a close up shot of them both looking into camera with Daniel smiling slightly and Michael looking sexy and "mysterious" !!!!!! LOL   Think there was a lot of fun went on at the after party !!!!! lol 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Below is a link into Josh Alderfer, a young fan of Michael's who is a member on here, handing out a challenge to Michael to do what is being known as the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and it has gone kind of "viral" this challenge and we are just waiting to see if Michael will take it up.....he has been on Twitter so I am presuming he has seen !!! LOL    Petra sent a link to Michael today showing a video of Helene Fischer doing the challenge and hoped that might have given him some insentive and I sent him video of George W Bush doing it as well as Tom Cruise and Bush actually handed out a challenge to Bill Clinton to do, waiting to see that one !!! LOL   Hopefully Michael will take up the challenge.....hope so !!! :)  Believe figure is somewhere in the 41 million range just now that has been donated toward finding a cure and research into ALS and I will also share with you the fact that Bob Rosario, better half of Kathy, has also done the challenge and took two bucket loads of iced water ....good on you Bob !!! lol

http://youtu.be/3GZMlEveJ2c

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, well first, thanks for the pic description. Second, I had read on the YouTube home page many videos titles having to do with   the "Bucket challenge", but had no idea what that was all about. So, if I understand correctly, the challenge is to get douced with an ice bucket and that somehow gives money for ALS research? I didn't check any of the videos. In any case, it's for a good cause I guess. Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Well, we know someone who took the ice bucket challenge. Go Bob. Burrrrr is all I can say. I knew someone who had ALS but didn't know her well but it would be cool if Michael did take the challenge.

Quite a few on FB and on the actual official FB page do have the link to donate to attached to them and believe it has caught on so much as it was a guy with ALS who started it as a way to hopefully raise a little bit of money amongst his friends and then it went viral.  Some of the buckets of water are well and truly buckets for one David Beckham got done with was more like a beer barrel and some take more than one as did Bob who got 2 and Tom Cruise and friend, I lost count and would have to look at video again.  One our Josh took was a fair sized bucket and looked more like a baby's bath !! lol    Everyone is enjoying themselves and all try to smile manfully on after that water has soaked them and some of the expressions can be the funniest part of the whole video for George W Bush's expression is one of just sheer shock with eyes and mouth wide open and he looks as though he is scared to move.   A whole load of different forms of media are showing them for Bush's was on TV with his daughter being interviewed and Helene Fischer's was on an online magazine I believe also too many are picking different places to get "done" for Josh Groban has two thrown over him whilst presenting the show he does whilst it is being recorded.  Hopefully it will raise plenty of money to be able to make a difference to the lives of the people who suffer from ALS for money raised for research into any disease is worthwhile especially when you can have a bit of fun doing it.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I think Michael will sleep on it, and then he will be ready to get wet for ALS and his fans! I still cross my fingers!!!

Petra (Germany)

Believe he will do it Petra for think "someone" else is getting ready to challenge him and it might happen today or tomorrow......nod, nod, wink, wink !!! lol   One or two things going on over in FB concerning "family" challenges so pretty sure he will become involved somewhere.  Josh has done a pretty good attempt and am certain he will have drawn MB's attention to it all and remember and keep it going on Twitter Petra for we are all like a "dripping tap" and not letting it go so keep plaguing him with tweets.   Sorry I don't have room for all the names/handles I want to put in my tweets so please don't take it personally Petra if yours is missing for you are ALWAYS involved in ALL the tweets I send out about it.....okay ????? :)   It is so difficult putting in all the hashtags, links, handles and words......it is taking me ages to write each tweet I send to him.....once I had 98 characters too many ......LOL   Keep up the good work of giving Michael a helping hand in deciding to do or, in other words, pester him like mad !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Everything is fine, Sylvia! I follow you on twitter and can see everything! You must not mention my name! Really not! Thank you, Sylvia!!

Petra (Germany)

Love this picture...think natural ones the best but all are lol..every time I make my cakes now keep asking myself if he would like this one lol xc

Thought you might like to see this photo I picked up on Twitter of Michael at a record release party in Hollywood in 1992 and does anyone feel same as me that girl on left could be Michael's double??????  Have asked tweeter if he knows who she is.   I thought photoshop had been at work !!!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia. How do people change !?

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service