Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tiffany, Wink Martindale sometimes does little vignettes on PBS to promote the "My music" specials, when they present music from the 50's. He's been around a while! :D Take care Tiffany. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I love wink Martindale's "deck of Cards." Wow!

Petra found this very short video of Michael arriving for dinner at Madeo's in Beverly Hills, CA on Tuesday, 16th September.  Although you can hardly hear what he says it is well worth the view because he looks gorgeous and that smile.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! lol   He has been asked what he thinks of Kylie Jenner and if he would help her and firstly he says "I've no idea" and then on second question it is difficult to pick up what he says or, at least, I found it difficult so, if anybody can hear it clearly, please let us know exactly what he says but I feel it could be " Got to go!"   Thanks a million Petra for finding and for sharing via Twitter.....danke !!! :)

http://youtu.be/UepcivZVu7Y

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I thought he said "I'll let you know" and then something I didn't catch. Probably a laugh. Why on earth would they ask such a stupid question? That whole family is messed up.

Great pick up Sally and certain you are right....fits in beautifully, thanks !!! :)    I don't know anything about her or family and haven't bothered looking anything up but just shows you how these celebs have got to be ready for the daftest questions and have to make sure they answer them as diplomatically as they can and would say Michael does a wonderful job in doing that, each and every time that mike is shoved in his face.....he is the perfect diplomat and thank goodness we benefit from it in being able to see that fantastic smile !!! :)

I listened again, he said "I'll let you know, thank you" . With a little laugh. The Kardashians/Jenners are just a messed up bunch. Kanye West, a new member of the Kardashians wouldn't hold back. But nice to see Michael being diplomatic although I think he wanted to laugh at the question.

Sally the person asking the question is from one of our many papparazzi companies. This one is called TMZ and they are quite famous because for the most part they are respectful of the stars. They try to ask odd questions of stars to get funny or not so funny answers. They also have an afternoon tv show called TMZ and all these little exchanges in their videos are then aired to the public. Most of the stars participate because of TMZ's reputation. In fact they were the ones who first released the video of that football player punching out his then fiance. If the topic is stars then TMZ is already there!! lol Just a little background info for those not living in or near L.A.

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I watch TMZ once in awhile. The host also does a TV show. I was surprised to him, one of those Court room shows. It seemed odd hearing them call Michael, Mike.

HI ALL!  I FOUND THIS SAME VIDEO ON A DIFFERENT SITE (NOT YOUTUBE) AND IT IS A LITTLE CLEARER  I BELIEVE MICHAEL'S ANSWER TO THE SECOND QUESTION IS "I LL LET YOU KNOW  STAY TUNE"   HERE IS THE LINK   HOPE IT WORKS OUTSIDE THE USA

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_bolton/michael_bolton_o...

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria and it worked for me.   Took a little while to buffer but it worked perfectly and as you say it is much clearer in being much lighter.....better view of Michael and that has got to be good !!!! :)

Thanks again !!! :)

Hi Gloria, it worked for me too, thanks! Take care  and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I don't know too much about this Java stuff so, I was unable to retrieve the video. Oh! well! Sylvie, I'm glad you were able to see or hear the video. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service