Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is an old picture of Michael that I have picked up on Twitter and it was posted by Jenifer Ranieri, a cover artist, and it is her and who she refers to as, DH, with Michael, at a party in the Twin Towers after the Premiere of Hercules on 13th June, 1997.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Link into short video of Michael talking about golf and Bill Clinton

Michael hasn't long tweeted below tweet in connection with Chideo and the recent cartoon video he has done for them.  Here is tweet .....

Thank u everyone so much for your support of If u like our video please share it!!

Thank you Sylvia for all posts!

Michael is back on Twitter! ;))))

Petra (Germany)

Hey Sylvia, I just tried to play that video....but it wouldn't work for me:(  Hopefully someone will put it here on this site:)! It looks to be a good one!!!

And I just want to say Hi to you All!!! As I said, I have been quite busy these days, but I do check in on a regular basis! Not too much going on here lately....but I can hardly wait to read more REVIEWS:)!

Have a Great Weekend Everyone:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/10/michael-bolton-bill-clinton-golf-vide...

Hi Mary (meg's mom), try it with this link. Have a nice weekend.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Hey Mary, long time no hear! I couldn't play the video either, so don't feel bad. Good to read you here girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvia,

thanks a lot for all the Information. They were very busy again.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Hi Mary and try this link and see if you can get into video.

http://back9network.com/article/michael-bolton-says-bill-clinton-is...

Thanks Katrin for putting on other link but it is into same article therefore Mary still might not be able to see.  Above link is into a different article and I must say I found video played better for me and also it does not take the same amount of time to buffer as other one did and that is possibly why you are thinking Mary that it is not going to play for it took quite a little time for it to buffer. 

In this article there are two lovely photos of both Bill Clinton and Michael so an added little bonus from this one !!! :)

Thanks girls, I got the one Katrin put on here to work:)! He was looking Great, as usual:)! Thanks for helping me out:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

For those that this will help to understand what is being said in TMZ video here is "script"........

At beginning Michael is organizing his luggage and telling the guy which ones are his and then as he turns toward car door the Interviewer says to him:  "Are those your golf clubs ??"

Michael  :  "Yes, they are !!"

Interviewer  :  "Where you going, are you going golfing ??"

Michael  :   "I don't think we have time !!"

Interviewer  :  "Oh, you won't ??"

Michael  :  "Not on this trip !!"

Interviewer:  "Who is your favourite fellow celebrity to golf with ?"

Michael  :  "Bill Clinton !"

Interviewer  :  "You golf with him ??"

Michael  :  "Well, is he a celebrity ??"

Interviewer  :  Yeah, I think so, I think so !  Who is the best presidential golfer of all time ? "

Michael then turns to his driver and asks him to make sure his bags get on and Interviewer repeats his last question, i.e. "Who is the best presidential golfer of all time ?"

Michael  :   "Bill !!"

and then walks into airport.

Should add that it was Thursday video was filmed.

I had not the courage to ask you about it!

Therefore, I thank you with all my heart that you have been thinking about the documentation of the interview !!!!!

Again a great help !!!

Thank you very much, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service