Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool Robin, thanks for letting us know and please thank your mom for us! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I will ladies. She likes that show and loved him the first time, she is excited too!!LOL

Thanks

Robin in MD :)

Awesome Michael's going to be on 1 & a half men again. Thanks for letting us know.A

Thanks a million for information Robin MD and your mum also !!! :)   At least now we know something Michael was working on when he was so quiet and dropping his suggestive hints...LOL   Hope you all enjoy when it is aired and hope it also gets onto YouTube at sometime.

Thanks again Robin !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Video showing Michael assisting with an ALS Ice Bucket Challenge when the cast of Two and a Half Men did it in August.

http://youtu.be/j0pN2Y4xYRU

For Sylvie and Robin R Michael is standing, as are others, on step ladders with the cast below them and each are holding, rather large, buckets of water and they pour them over them and then, even get another, for good measure and by Michael's reaction at end I believe he managed to get quite a bit over himself as well......looks FUN and he was smiling broadly !!! :)

Yes he got some water on himself Sylvia!! He looked down at the front of himself and shook out his hands as they were wet.  LOL He was gentle about how he poured it over the two people below him tho, he didn't just dump it on them!!LOL  Boy the Two and a Half Men info is growing!!!

Thanks for posting here.

Robin in MD:)

He was gentle wasn't he Robin although I wonder too when he hoisted the bucket if in fact it was a lot heavier than what he had anticipated.  I should correct what I have said for it was not the cast who took the water but the crew and it was the cast who did it to them so Michael was included in the cast.

I don't think the buckets were that full from the way it looked, just bulky and they had each gotten at least two for that reason probably.  It was well organized!!! LOL  They guy was saying it was the writing team for the TV show that got dumped on and he challenged the writing teams from Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly and I think he said a show called Mother or something. I have to play it back, so the actors dumped it on the writers basically!!LOL  It was cute how they did that.  Yes MB is always a gentleman, even doing that all in fun!!!

Robin in MD:)

P.S..The other shows they challenged were writing casts of Big Bang Theory, Mom, and Mike and Molly.I wanted to correct that. I listened better this time and also MB got hit with a bit of water during the big toss of water from the right side where someone off camera tossed a lot of water from a distance.  You see him react to it!!LOL 

So he got a bit wet too from that one!!!! 

Added this to main page as well.  How fun!!

I know it's a cute video isn't it Gail!!Thanks for putting it there too!

I guess that vid is the closest we are getting to a bucket challenge from Michael!!! Close but no cigar...lol I laughed at how PRECISE Michael poured the water OR was it he wanted the cold water torture to last longer?? LOL Maybe that writer didn't give him long enough part on the show??? lol It was cute and fun!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service