Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail and just to say I didn't appreciate this morning that Michael had in fact retweeted my tweet to him on the video.....I've only spotted it because I am going through e-mail notifications just now for I've been out most of day. 

Wanted to say I got a tweet from Michael, for those not on Twitter, on the video and he said, apart from LOL at my cheeky tweet:  "I got a lot of s* (hope it is okay putting that word like that on here, seeing the Boss used it...LOL) for being the slowest pour."  As I said in reply, I bet he did too but bet they did have a lot of fun !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

For the bucket challenge & for good causes, I'll still say burrrrrrrrrr. No thanks.

Have picked up this tweet from the Rodney Dangerfield page on FB saying about a competition to win a round trip and tickets to attend the Opening of the Rodney Dangerfield Exhibit at the Grammy Museum on 2nd November at which Michael will be the host.

Rodney Dangerfield @RodneyNoRespect 3m3 minutes ago

Win trip 2 Hollywood 2 attend event hosted by Michael Bolton honoring

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for all the info and description Sylvia, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Awesome Michael's gonna be @ the grammie meuseum 11/2/14. Wonder if a certain LAFD friend's going. :))))))))) That's on a Sunday. Cool.

Sorry about all the false starts folks but what a job I have had picking up these three photos from Michael who has sent them along with a tweet saying:  "Working on a new project"   Photos are taken in a studio with him sitting at a piano and holding a music score and they are so brown with the lighting and wood panelling that they appear to be done in a sepia fashion....they are beautiful !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you for the beautiful pictures, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Sylvia...woohoo Michael at the piano!! Hopefully that means more music on the horizon :))) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wondering if, as believe Michael still on east coast, that "Broadway Show" is finally really getting worked on.....I wonder ??????? :)

Hi Sylvia, I was wondering the same thing, since Michael did mention it in an April article and he's working with sheet music. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I'm ready for a broadway CD & if he put the songs he did @ the ALW tour in 2000 plus more. Woo Hoo. I'd love to hear him play the piano as the piano & any keyboards are my favorite instruments.

Have picked up this, more than interesting, photo on Twitter and it shows Michael having lunch with Rhianna yesterday 16th October.  The handle of Nancy Wilson of the band Heart and their handle were included in the tweet so I am not sure if they are the other people at the table but I am thinking the men you can see in the distance do look like members of the band and I am wondering if girl on left side of picture is in fact Nancy....I'm not 50% sure let alone 100% so, if anyone can add to my observations, please do so for I only know for sure I am looking at Rhianna and "our boy" Michael.  It doesn't say where picture was taken.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service