Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was funny, MB has replied now on Twitter to this:

that was an awesome coincidence! But then again u know u can find me at mike's kabob!!

Robin in MD :)

MB answered your question on Twitter Sylvia. I will let you post it here.

OMG the gremlins are around for I posted about Michael tweeting me and could have sworn I pressed "add reply" and wondered why you had made mention of tweet Robin....oh, I'm losing the plot.  I love Michael's response to Bruce's tweet...that is a good one and thanks for bringing over Robin !!! :)

I will start again on my post to explain about photos for as Robin said I have had a tweet back from Michael and he has said it is old and I have sent him back a tweet telling him that Ciro posted 3 tweets 2 of which are supposedly of them showing off their new earrings but I have asked him if by chance the pair of them are pulling a practical joke on someone.  To explain why I think that and why I made mention about photos and it is because I was taking them over to FB to post and it was as I was doing that that I spotted something and if you look closely at first picture you will see that Michael is sporting a ring on his third finger of left hand......I had the balloons and champagne out and thought we were going to have a Clooney in Venice called Bolton....och well, back to the mundane, got it wrong again !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.

Sylvia, He wore a ring around the time he and Nicollette were engaged a few years ago. After that ended he no longer wore it, not sure if that is the ring in the pictures you are talking about. Just an FYI

Yeah I knew that Robin but I didn't think the picture looked that old because Michael looks more as he does today not back then and also when he went with Nicolette I believe he didn't wear his earring.  You can see Ciro is also pointing to a ring on his finger so maybe there was some joking about going on at time.  Only thing is nothing answers why Ciro tweeted those three pictures today but at least we do know they are old !!!  I must admit the second picture I thought I had seen but not the other two and probably if I have a look through my album I'll find them all date, time and everything logged against them and can assure I will have a look....lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Well, well, well kiddiewinks I have had a reply from Michael and photos are OLD.  I have sent him back a tweet telling him Ciro put out 3 and 2 saying about new earrings but I have also asked him if the pair of them are pulling a practical joke on someone per chance !!!! LOL  I will now explain what the blazes I have been going on about and it is that I took these pictures to post over on FB and it was as I went to do that that I spotted something and not just that Michael's attire was different BUT if you look closely at first picture Michael has a ring on third finger of left hand.   OMG there was me nearly getting the balloons and the champagne out to celebrate and thought we were going to have another "Clooney" called Bolton in Venice......unfortunately, back to the mundane, och well !!!!!!! LOL

Trying hard to make up for that rubbish I posted earlier of all the old photos so here are a few definitely from today and they are ones that Mayor Mike Duggan of Detroit has posted to FB when Michael visited his office today.  Here is comment that Mayor Duggan has posted along with pictures:

"Had the pleasure today of spending some time with singer - and now film producer - Michael Bolton, who is a huge supporter of Detroit. He is in town working on a very positive film project about Detroit that we can all look forward to and should support when it is released. Michael is a real class act. He even took the time to write a personal note to one of our officer workers who wanted to meet him but had stepped away from her desk while he was here. -Mayor Duggan (thanks to Stephen McGee for the photos: "

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

MB is the best!!!!!! LOL  What a surprise for the staff person!!

Just spotted MB on ET...I don't want to give it away totally but he was singing a tidbit of "WAMLAW" but with a twist!!!

Oh that was Special, no doubt....but I bet she was kicking herself & still is...that she missed him! But nevertheless our Michael is a true gentleman! And those pics are AWESOME:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for article Gail !!! :)  Think Michael is having a great time in Detroit.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service