Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, I truly appreciate that it seems so natural for you now to do  these lovely descriptions for Robin and I: thanks ever so much! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

P.S.: I do suspect you get some enjoyment out of it though... ;D

These are absolutely wonderful photos. Michael looks adorable, it,s so hard to believe he is 61, he looks so young. I love the way he is dressed and that smile on his gorgeous face. Truly beautiful pics!!! Thanks again Sylvia!
Sandra UK

A new photo today from Detroit and this one is from the Dime Store which is a downtown brunch restaurant and it is of Michael with one of the waitresses and you can see tables in the background with people seated and curving round the back looks like a serving counter where you could either pick what you wanted, or place orders, and I can see a server for drinks and it was the Dime Store that tweeted it and said thanks to Michael for stopping by.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is an absolutely wonderful picture which has just been tweeted by none other than Nick Bollettieri.....wow.....never thought I would get to tweet with him, my nights made and it is of himself and Michael in the early 90's before they had a tennis match and it is Nick's daughters that are in the picture.

Wow! that lucky server @ the restaurant Michael was at. I agree with Sylvie, thanks for all descriptions.

Two photos from Detroit last night of Michael out at Cliff Bells with Bruce Schwartz, Jonathan Rumias and John Varvatos and believe they met up with James Millar IV from Bedrock Real Estate of Detroit and James Eaton Taylor and first picture shows them with Michael and John Varvatos and second one was posted by Jacqueline Mannino who was with Matthew and it shows Matthew, Michael, Jonathan Rumias and Jacqueline.  For Sylvie and Robin pictures are just of groups with very little background to describe and only because it was said in tweet where they were and said certain names have I been able to, hopefully, get everyone right and if I haven't, I apologize to those I have got wrong !!! lol 

More gorgeous pics!!! Keep em coming Wee One!!!

Sandra UK

Here is a picture I have just picked up on Twitter of Michael with Father Jim Sichko in Kentucky last Christmas and what a wonderful story surrounds it for I just saw tweet with picture and went and thanked him but thought it looked a little older and couldn't understand where suddenly Kentucky was coming from so sent him a tweet and what it is is Father Sichko has entered the picture in a competition being run by a radio station to win two tickets to a baseball match on Sunday for they were asking people to submit photos with your celebrity so he has entered his with Michael Bolton......I think that is wonderful and I can't stop smiling and BTW I did wish him luck in the competition.  Poor man can't enter a competition without me butting in ......LOL

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a video thought you all might like to hear and it is one that Josh found of Michael at Cliff Bell's, Jazz Club and Restaurant in Detroit, giving an impromptu rendition of "Georgia" along with Tony Monaco and the Fareed Haque Trio on 13th November.

http://youtu.be/Bp4HgrVnD1o

Thank you Josh and Sylvia!

A beautiful video; but I think the song was played too slow; slower than on Michael's concerts.

That's why I like it better in a faster clock! Nevertheless, a wonderful find !!!

Petra (Germany)

Hi Sylvia, I'm catching up and don't have time to listen right now, but thanks a million to you and Josh for sharing the video! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc  Canada :D

FYI on Detroit video and it is that Michael has retweeted Josh's tweet so it definitely has the "bosses" approval !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service