Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hola Alicia y Bienvenidos al foro. Por favor, no te preocupes inglés porque no somos muy buenos tampoco...LOL  esperanza disfrutará del Foro y únase con nosotros siempre que quieras. Hermosa que estás aquí  !!! :) Espero que Google Translate puedes entender ??? LOL
I have welcomed Alicia to the forum and told her not to worry about her English as we are not very good at it either...LOL  I have said I hope she enjoys the forum and joins us whenever she wants.

It's better to get articles & information twice than not at all. Wow! what an article. I love it. Neat our fan requests were mentioned & wow! He does care about us fans & this I knew. :) Can't wait to hear this new song.

Thank you very much, Sylvia!! Hope this too! Have an awesome weekend!

Hola Alicia !!! :)   Great to see you back on here and hope you are enjoying forum and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend too !!! :)

Me alegro de verte en aquí y espero que está disfrutando de todo el foro. Espero que tengas un fin de semana maravilloso!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ola Alicia and welcome to the forum. Many fans here use Google translator and/or other translating web sites. We have fans from France, Italy, Poland, Portugal and Russia and we all manage to understand each other, so please don't worry. :D If you need help finding something on the forum, please let us know and we'll do our best to help. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Une affiche... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl... Retweetée,suis pas sûre que ce soit une officielle mais ...

ET Canada Video - Russell Crowe In 'Fathers And Daughters'

http://youtu.be/OvfpAre8gMk

désolé, pas de musique, ni la douce voix de Michael Bolton juste un un résumé entre guillemets ! Ce film semble merveilleux !

Thanks for information about film Katia !!! :)   Hopefully, before too long, we will find Michael singing that theme tune, hopefully !!! :)  I will keep searching as I have been doing this morning and maybe Florin might just come up with it as he did about original information.

Merci Katia !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies and thanks for your input. I did a little research on YouTube myself and heard the "E.T. Canada" report, but since we couldn't hear Michael, I didn't report it. I checked Wikipedia and it says the movie is in post-production and no trailer anywhere or official release date as of yet, although it does say "2015" in Russell Crowe's filmography. So let's keep our eyes and ears open. Take care ladies. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone and I've been checking and found out details as Sylvie has said above but what I also managed to get into was a page which has a facility for you to ask any questions about the film and so I have posed a question asking if the theme tune is yet available to be heard.  It said my question had been placed in a queue and I had to leave my e-mail address if I wanted a follow-up which, naturally, I did, so, will let you know if, and when, I get any response.

I also checked out ESCAP as Florin mentioned that but information there is just the same as with BMI and it is only recorded on their site because one of the composers is affiliated to ESCAP, whereas, Michael and the other composer, are affiliated to BMI.

Will keep checking !!! :)

I hope you get an answer soon! I'm curious about the new song! Thank you for your tireless work!

Petra (Germany)

I can't wait to see what the new song is and I'm so excited he mentioned his "fans" giving input on some setlist songs hehe!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service