Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes indeed Joy lovely to have the "fans requested songs" mentioned and just hope someone going to 21st show comes back and let's us know if any included.

Pretty sure won't be long until we hear this "Fathers and Daughters" song...pretty sure !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok, thank you so much :D

A handsome Michael wishes us a nice weekend!

Have a great weekend everyone!! Grateful.

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million for bringing over Petra but once again photo larger than what has come out on FB from WhoSay link.  Notice that all the time with WhoSay, photos are cropped but it is an easier system for MB to use because it gives automatic upload to FB.

Photo shows Michael standing on lawn area with, to his right, a house, or houses, for not too sure if the one or, a little row of, separate villas. No matter what they/it looks beautiful with shrubs trees surrounding and you can see beautiful balcony and Michael is standing to the fore of the picture and behind him you can see part of what looks like either a pool (small one) or just a beautiful pond for difficult to tell actual size and you can only see about a quarter of it and then to Michael's left there is a set of garden furniture which looks adorable.  Beyond that grassed area appears to slope down and it looks as though could be a small stream running along with all shrubs and trees growing up on the other bank or, it could be just a natural dip, in the ground...will need to zoom in and see what I can see !! lol  Picture is quite dark because it has been taken at sunset and that is also what makes it beautiful as there is a gorgeous sunset off on the horizon.  Believe it looks as though taken in Florida and don't know why I say that rather than in CA but just something about and of course we know the whole family do like to holiday in Florida....please remember though I am just guessing !!! lol.  BTW Michael has on V-necked dark blue/black t-shirt and he is smiling broadly and looking absolutely super fit and healthy !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Nice picture Sylvia. I have this link with pictures. I don't know if anyone posted it somewhere already..

http://www.whosay.com/status/michaelbolton/1058401?wsref=tw&cod...

Much love.
Patience

Hello patience.

Thank you for the link. This link is all die-hard members of the forum known and each photo by Michael was posted here!

I wish you a nice weekend!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra. I decided to go through my zillion emails today and I saw it. LOL. Have a blessed weekend too.

Patience

Thanks for thinking of us Patience because it certainly is a photo you don't want to miss especially when it has got that "smile" in it !!!! LOL  Thanks again !!! :)

Hi Sylvia, well first, thanks for the detailed pic description, very nice. Now second, it makes sense Michael would be in Florida, taking in a little warmth and golf before his 3 shows next week. His brother's there so why not? Wish I was there myself... :D Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has sent tweet with photo in recognition of Martin Luther King Jr Day, which is today, and photo shows Martin and his wife Coretta.  Here is Michael's tweet:

"I celebrate Dr King as well as his wife Coretta and especially the message of love and non-violence"

Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for all descriptions girls.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service