Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Très apprécié Françoise, merci! Take care sweetie and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has just tweeted this message and photo from Melbourne.  The photo shows him sitting at a table with a stack of his book in front of him and pen poised to start signing.

"Great start to Australian tour in Melbourne!."

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hey to All of you:! This just in, while chatting w/my hubby & daughter, I looked up at the T.V. and who else was on it......none other than Michael himself! He is at the Play-offs, in the stand wearing a "Cavs" jacket, apparently he is a Cavaliers Fan:)! LOL! He is Smiling and looks to be having a great time! Meghan noticed that they we're playing "Caption Sparrow" (Loney Island Band) during the commercial break! It is being played here on Channel 568:)!

Talk to you All soon:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Note: It was a previously recorded game (5-26-15) but they play this week!!! LOL!

Mary

Thanks for that information Mary and yes it was when he was in Detroit in February working on his Motown Project and he went into Cleveland on 26th and watched the game and there are pictures of him from that time on here but here again is a good one with him dressed in the Cavs jacket and glad you got to see him "live" on the TV instead of just in pics ... makes a difference, doesn't it ??? lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, That is icing on the cake:)! I spotted where he was, too! I was watching believe me, for MB, not the game! LOL! Hubby thought I was watching the game, I was watching, alright:)! It was FUN!!!

Have a Great day!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Sylvia, and the rest of you who may be interested to know.....tomorrow night,( thursday) is when the Championship begins...it is of the CAVS & Golden State! You never know Michael could be there! Unless of course he is in concert somewhere!!!

Just sayin'........LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for info Mary but believe Michael is in CA right now as he said last week he was flying there after Jakarta concert.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Hey Sylvia, The game is being played in CA, but I don't think I will be able to watch for him, too tired:)!

LOL!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Michael has sent below tweet with photo and not too sure if hint at Detroit Documentary, or, not !!!   For Sylvie and Robin photo shows Michael sitting at a desk with plenty of papers and cup of coffee in front of him but he is holding something up and I can't make out what it is - some new piece of technical wizadary that I know nothing about, probably an ipod (LOL) - and he has his head leaning over toward what is in his hand as though to either say: "look what I've got" or "wouldn't you like to know what I've got".  His whole expression is trying to express something just by the "look"...darn good photo and darn good look !!! :)  What you can see on wall to his side is a huge picture of Aretha Franklin dressed in a wedding dress and she is outside in laid out pathway with grassed areas off of path and you can see a grand piano and stool in background.  Obviously looks as though from a video of hers but trying to think and being totally unsuccessful in associating one of her songs with pic...need to get to youtube !!! LOL

Here is tweet and photo:

Back in LA!!! On another time zone and jet lagggged but in good company with the Queen of Soul!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the pic description, sounds good! Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is an interview with Bruce Kulick and he talks a lot about Michael...really good:  http://fox17online.com/2015/06/04/a-conversation-with-grand-funk-ra...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service