Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Désolée Sylvie :) J'ai oublié de traduire . Toujours  " dans la lune " LOL !! Calins <3  

Sorry Sylvie I forgot to translate. Always "in the moon" LOL !! Hugs <3

No problem Francoise: I had figured it out anyway. Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for posting here Francoise and I have done a translation of the article and here it is: 

"Florence, July 23, 2015-The Celebrity Fight Night is one of the most important events of solidarity in the world where, every year, an audience made up of celebrities and athletes pay tribute to the guest of honor Muhammad Ali, who has been battling Parkinson's disease. This year's Celebrity Fight Night italiana will be held for the second time in Florence from 11 to September 13, 2015, to benefit the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center. Andrea Bocelli will be the chaperones who will guide guests of Fight Night on a tour that will visit the cities of Florence and Rome, with a special night starring major stars of Italian entertainment. Bocelli will open the doors of his home in Forte dei Marmi and will perform, at the piano, a private concert. On 13 September there will be a Gala dinner in Palazzo Vecchio, with an auction whose proceeds will be donated to the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and Andrea Bocelli Foundation. Among the guests Reba McEntire, Tony Bennett, Zubin Mehta, Michael Bolton, Steve Martin, Jennifer Lopez and many others, including Muhammad Ali himself and his daughter Laila. For this occasion, The Leading Hotels of The World, in collaboration with Oustanding, Italy holds its customers access to Celebrity Fight Nigh during the stage with 3 nights in junior suite, the White House dinner, a brunch from Bocelli's Cartier and Gala dinner on September 13 in the Salone dei Cinquecento in the Palazzo Vecchio. For more information, contact the toll-free number of The Leading Hotels of the World or on www.lhw.com site 800822005."
Very much a Charity event with private concert and sounds as though will be a wonderful event.   Merci Francoise !!! :)
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks a lot for the translation Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you for the translation, Sylvia ! 

http://www.isopix.be/Persfotos_photos-de-presse/Michael-Bolton-Make...

Here are some pictures of Michael at the LAX airport signing for some fans who spotted him.  You have to be a member of this site to get big pictures without the watermark.

Wow! About the charity event for Mr. Ali. All those folks being there including MB. That's awesome. Also, cool about the signings @ LAX.

Thank for that link Gail, super photos ...  thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Gail.

Robin in MD ;)
Hilarious .. You guys are so sweet.,thx for all the info. Regards , Usha

Michael has just tweeted a beautiful photo of himself kneeling down on the grass with Amelia (Millie) sitting on his back and he is looking at Olivia (Gwen) who is sitting on grass in front of him.  It is a distant photo but a truly beautiful one for right now and couldn't be more appropriate or more poignant !!!   His tweet simply says: "Happiness"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks very much Sylvia for sharing this. I think this is truly a case of a picture painting a thousand words, thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service