Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He answered a lot of tweets and thanked a lot of people for their messages of sympathy both on Twitter and FB and here is something he said to one fan  "my thought at this moment is that you never really lose someone you love"

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Here is Instagram link into a beautiful photo of Michael with actor, Fabio Gesufatto, who is also President of the National Congress of Italian Canadians in Toronto.  I picked it up on Twitter and Fabios's tweet said "Honoured to have worked with Michael & Team".  It gives no hint as to when it was or what it was at and in asking him for permission to bring over to here, which he has just given, I didn't want to start "prying" into the details surrounding.  He has tweeted it to Michael so maybe if he picks up on tweet and replies might get little bit of further information.  Just to add it was tweeted yesterday so possibly some event Michael was at on 13th.  It is obvious Michael has been singing at event, or whatever, for you can see his earpiece hanging down.  

https://instagram.com/p/ulXU4eiR7X/

Pic is a close up of Michael and Fabio  and therefore a lot of background not available to try and get ideas about event but it is a lovely photo and Michael has on black suit with black shirt and grey tie and Fabio is leaning into Michael and has his arm resting on Michael's shoulder.

To add have seen other photos Michael is in with a group of people and Fabio has said in those "my fav artists" and in the group is Maria Nazionale and Antonia Maggio amongst others and the boarding at back of them has on it "Greenpark Group", "Trend" and "Pizza Nova" so believe an event to do with National Congress of Italian Canadians in Toronto.

Thanks for the report with Canadian connection Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hello Sylvia.

I think that this is an event dating from September 2013, which took place in Brampton , Canada.

It was "A Voice for Padre Pio in the World" benefit concert -

https://youtu.be/z7ccV3SaXM4

Thanks for that Francoise and remember that event but not sure if from that far back.  Michael has responded to Fabio's tweet by saying: "Thank you!"  Certainly a few of singers in group photos were at the event in 2013 so, who knows !!! Michael appears to be dressed same way but at same time, have seen him dressed like that recently and difficult to tell by hair although, somehow, that looks farther back than now.  We do have different things on here from that event, remember that, but sorry folks, I can't be bothered searching so think will say....let's just enjoy photo !!! :)

Just posted a new commercial Michael did:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/oy

I saw that Gail, Loved It:)!

Mary (meg's mom)

Heehee, love it Gail and sent it to my expecting daughter! lol Thanks for posting sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

For Sylvie and Robin what the video starts with is in a car park and you see a couple and she is putting something into boot and he is standing rubbing his back for he is pregnant.  You then see him marking off days on a calendar.  It then switches to him on a bus and a woman gets up and gives him her seat.  You then see him and his wife in bed and the camera is angled to be looking sideways on over his pregnant tummy.  You then see shots of them doing various exercises a pregnant woman would be doing and when you hear Michael singing about "crying" it switches to both of them sitting on a couch and he starts crying.  You then see them in bed again and she starts to rub his tummy and there is also a shot of him marking more days off on the calendar.  It then goes to them being in a concourse and suddenly he stops and rubs his tummy as though he has felt a contraction and you see them go hand in hand quickly somewhere ???  The next shot you see is of her sitting biting her nails and then he appears out of a door and stands sideways and runs his hands down his now, once again, slim body.  You then see the door closing behind him and it has on it the ladies and gents symbols for toilets.  They come together and hug and then you see then walk away hand in hand through the concourse with other people sitting around.  At that point the words come up on the screen saying:  "If you are irregular, get more fiber !" and at end up comes picture of Fiber One cereal box.  It really is well, well done and the whole song gels with exactly what is happening.

In the behind the scenes video you see Michael singing in a recording booth and then they shoot him sitting down apparently listening to the playback.  He is standing in recording studio when he is being interviewed and it is a close up shot of him until interviewer gets to point of telling him it is not about being pregnant but about fiber/fibre and being irregular it is then camera draws away from Michael and you see him in full shot standing looking at interviewer and then it goes back to him just as he says: "Are you sure??" his expression is totally questioning and when interviewer says, "yes", and Michael goes "ughhhhh!" his face sure matches that expression. Also they have a sign comes up which says:  "Sorry, Michael Bolton"  It really is good the way they have thought that one up.   Toward beginning they have wording that comes up because it is an advert for Michael and apart from a few things they put up, they show one which says : "75 million albums sold" .....I thought, thank goodness, we are away from the 53 !!! lol

lmao thanks so much Sylvia! God bless you girl and thanks so much for the description! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

The Fiber One commercial made the top 5 Ads of the week...here is what they say about it:

What: A celebration of the miracle of (a healthy digestive) life.
Who: Fiber One, Saatchi & Saatchi New York
Why We Care: Okay, okay, once you see this is a Fiber One ad the gag is busted, but what a hell of a gag it is. A bit crude, sure, but add in that pitch perfect Michael Bolton soundtrack and this bundle of joy is ad comedy gold.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3050732/top-5-ads/two-inspiring-serena-...

Thanks, Gail. They're right...MB's soundtrack is really good. Too bad it can't be released as a "real" song!

Anna (in MO)

;o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service