Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just for info the group, Spare Parts, have confirmed this photo was taken at the after party for premiere of documentary film in Cliff Bells, Detroit on 2 October.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

That is HYSTERICAL!! The "hair" is only a story away!! Thanks for posting here Sylvia and sharing Katia!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know this one is a hoot!  Too funny!!!

Robin in M D:)

Hi everyone, I came across this video  while rummaging on YouTube. The video description says: “an imprompptue jam happened on Friday October 3 at Cliffs Bells when Michael Bolton hosted an after party  for his documentary  about Detroit. The band  Spare Parts backed up Michael on WAMLAW and the Contours provided backup vocals.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFF36LlU6yo

The video is on the Spare Parts channel, enjoy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the pic description, yikes! lol Thanks Françoise for finding and sharing. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hello !

it's not me who found this picture but this is Katia. Lol!

Wonderful day !

Françoise 

Merci Francoise and my apologies to Katia !!! :(

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

So respectful and humble......a really cool guy ...  Thank u  Gail. Regards, Usha ,On, Canada.

I can agree Usha how respectful Michael is. He's such a babe. Sorry but that's honestly how I feel.

Thanks for sharing Gail. So nice MB did this.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail and for letting us know can go public with this for quite a few tweets as well as page on FB having info about.   Wondering a little bit though if he did take his bar Mitzvah as it was first time he had put on a tefillin and generally a boy learns how to put that on and wears it often before actually taking bar Mitzvah.  Here is first article I saw and it gives link into Rabbi's FB page who is father-in-law of Shmuli Weiss who helped Michael put on his tefillin and who he is shaking hands with.  http://www.israellycool.com/2015/11/18/michael-bolton-got-jewy-in-i...   Suppose maybe, as he is 62 and not 13, Jewish laws a bit more lenient toward him !!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service