Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has sent below tweet with video from Safe Horizon:

I took the vow to end domestic violence. Will you? Join me to w/

For added information Michael is in Houston, Texas where he is performing at a fundraiser for Senator Tim Kaine tonight.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has sent below tweet along with pic of himself showing his support for Safe Horizon and their putthenailinit campaign.  Pic shows Michael holding his left hand up over his heart with nail, on his ring finger, varnished purple.  It is a lovely pic and it is a top half body shot with Michael wearing black shirt opened at neck and it has a white background which makes him stand out....it's lovely !!! :)

Thanks for the update and pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Definitely for a cause close to my heart .

As Michael has retweeted tweet which contains link into him singing "Lean On Me" with Bob Saget (backing singer), David Aldo (guitar), John Mayer (piano) and Jeffrey Ross (sunglasses and not me who coined that description of him LOL) and girl who first tweeted it, daughter of David Aldo, Sherri Abbate gave me permission to share, am posting on here now.  It is a video which was taken at the Polo Lounge, Beverly Hills, CA on 27th September at Jeffrey Ross's birthday party. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK4Y1gJD3jk/

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

I don't have access but thanks for sharing the link Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Michael has posted below comment and pic to his FB page.  Pic is of himself, Lionel Richie and Walter A.

"Awesome seeing my friend Lionel Richie and my long time music producer @WAfanasieff Music keeping us young at heart!!!"

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has posted a tweet plus a comment with pic on his FB page in connection with October being Domestic Violence Awareness Month and here is comment from FB

"October marks domestic violence awareness month. Being a father of three daughters gives me great empathy for the safety of women and children. 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men will be a victim of domestic violence in their lifetime, and more than 3 million children witness domestic violence at home every year. Men, including fathers and sons, must be part of the solution. I started my own foundation The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc. to further this mission and I challenge all men to join me in taking Safe Horizon’s #PutTheNailinIt vow.

Please take the vow: http://www.putthenailinit.org"

The pic is two fold with on left hand side being picture of Michael which he posted a few days ago for Put The Nail In It where he has his ring finger on left hand varnished purple.  On right hand side is his statement which reads :  "Fathers and men must be part of the solution.  I challenge all men to join me in taking Safe Horizon's #PutTheNailInIt vow to end domestic violence.  Michael Bolton.  Grammy Award Winning Singer"  and it ends with  #PutTheNailInIt written once again and then "Take the vow to end domestic violence."

Michael has sent below tweet along with pic of himself.  Pic shows him standing in a store by the greetings card stand and he is holding up two of his musical birthday cards.

Hi Sylvia, there's something I'm not clear on: are there 2 identical paper cards on the outside with a different song inside? I mean I know there's an E-card with "Happy birthday", but didn't know  if there was a paper one. I haven't found any more paper cards at my local Wallmart: they must have sold out quickly! :D Thanks for posting Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service