Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin and the videos do seem to come with a link for I've managed to get one on their latest video they've just put out on Michael's visit to the show so if can capture that will post over here for definite and hopefully you will be able to access that way....keeping fingers crossed and we'll try everything possible to make sure you hear it all.  Obviously if your brother-in-law can tape then might end up with two ways you can hear it !!! lol

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has sent a tweet and also posted to his FB page with regard to a visit he made today to the GIPHY Studios and here is his tweet .....

Super excited to be shooting today!! Stay tuned for some tasty treats!!

..... and here is post from his FB page .....

"I think they were expecting me!! Fun times shooting GIPHY today! Look out for funny videoclips to share with your friends soon!!"

He sent, with both the tweet and FB post, a pic of himself sitting in the middle of a large couch with his arms across back and either side of him are huge cushions each with a letter which spell out "BOLTON" and here is pic .......

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

The Talk Show has sent a tweet and posted to their FB page about Michael being on today and they have shown a clip when he was last on in 2013 and below link takes you to clip.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTalkCBS/videos/1256380177732251/

Just to add to above because Sylvie has found that what The Talk Show are actually referring to, although they don't directly say, either in their tweet or post on FB, that Michael is a GUEST on the actual programme shown on CBS.  The Q&A session with Julie Chen is additional to that. 

HI SYLVIA!  MICHAEL IS INDEED ON THE TALK SHOW TODAY  NOT SURE IF REPEAT FROM 2013 OR NEW  HERE IS A LINK SHOWING PREVIEW OF TODAY SHOW

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/

JUST SCROLL DOWN TO PREVIEWS AND CLICK 01/24/2017  HOPE THIS WORKS OUTSIDE USA

GLORIA

It's new Gloria and he is singing "Stand By Me".  Too late to try out their free week but thanks for link.  Will wait for Q&A session.  Thanks Gloria.

Hey Gloria, the link/video didn't work for my "geographical location", but I was able to watch the show twice on TV, so it's all good. :D Take care and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Here is a video from Honest Trailers : Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory starring Michael Bolton.... have a laugh folks !!! :)

https://youtu.be/7GblgBFT1-s

Here is link to video of Michael's Q&A session with Julie Chen on The Talk today ... hope everyone can access okay !!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheTalkCBS/videos/1256988497671419/

Hi Sylvia, OMG, thanks for the links! The "Honest Trailer" I had to listen to twice because I was laughing so hard! lol I was able to listen to the Q&A too and they had a couple of good ones in there, so I'm glad. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has posted to his FB page and he is doing another Q&A Session at 3.15 PT on HIS FB page.  Here is his post along with poster.....".Ok! In case you missed me this morning on The Talk I'm coming back on to do another#FacebookLive and take your questions right here! See u soon!!"

What a great surprise today:)! Loved watching him with the girls today:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service