Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has posted beautiful pic of himself outside the Opera de Paris on his FB page with the following comment ......

"Out on a walk in Paris and walked right in front of the opera house!! Perfect"

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has also posted below tweet a short while ago and, yes, it is just about "crack of noon" in Paris folks !!!! LOL

We must all maintain a position of ZERO tolerance to any form of sexual harassment or abuse of any kind - in the workplace or anywhere.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Article on Harvey Weinstein in which Michael's tweet on ZERO tolerance toward abuse of any kind is quoted.  Must also make mention of fact Andy Signore of Screen Junkies/Honest Trailers, lost his job at weekend, due to allegations of sexual misconduct.  To be honest, it was the Andy Signore firing which I thought Michael was more referring to especially when he has worked so closely with him and attended the Emmy Awards with Andy.  Suppose though, with Michael's views on abuse, what applies to one applies to all, therefore, his tweet relevant to both.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/movies/7990473/harvey-weinst...

Thanks for all info. I finally was able to get back in here. I guess the folks here with this cite was able to get it worked on. God bless them. & Thanks.

To let you know Michael has been tweeting quite a bit today and mostly to do with abuse and he has been answering a few tweets and here are a few of his statements and firstly one that is only a few words long but contains such an ENORMOUS truth .....

"Sexual abuse is an abuse of power"

On bullying ....

"Help and Education is absolutely needed but any kind of bullying behavior must be shut down."

In response to someone who said reporting such abuse can mean the death of a career .....

"Sadly that may be true but those coming forward are tipping the scale and we all can do our part to maintain zero tolerance"

To someone who tried to undermine what he was meaning .....

"No dispute there either. The wisdom is continuing to fight for principles in spite of all the challenge"

Michael lastly put out a tweet to everyone .....

"My heart goes out to you."

Michael has sent below tweet with pic of himself in Paris

Michael Bolton Charities have posted on their FB page information concerning a new way to donate when shopping on line and it is called "Giving Assistant" and here are the details which they have posted.......

"One action from you could make the difference for us. The next time you shop online, use Giving Assistant! With Giving Assistant, not only do you earn more cash back from your purchases, but you can easily donate your earnings to our cause. Shop, earn, donate—all in one place.

Visit https://givingassistant.org/np… to sign up and start giving back. We thank you for your continued support!"

Michael has sent below tweet which contains a boomerang video which is hysterical.   Hope everyone can access and if not what it shows is Michael sitting at a dining table and he has a bottle of champagne in his hand and he is pouring into a glass and as he does so he turns to look at the camera.  What boomerang allows you to do is to make a short sequence of something and then to keep repeating it so Michael's head keeps bobbing backwards and forwards like at a tennis match and the glass keeps on having a little bit of champagne poured in and then it disappears only to be poured in again... it is funny and well done.  Here is tweet with link....

Remember to celebrate life

Michael has sent below tweet which includes link to a video advertising the attributes of Detroit and here's hoping they win the race to get Amazon there, here's hoping !!!

Here is Michael's tweet ....

I added a video to a playlist Detroit. Move here. Move the world.

For information Michael is taking part in the Pro-Am Champions Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs tomorrow at the Sherwood Country Club, Thousand Oaks, CA.  This competition is part of the PGA Power Shares QQQ Championship which starts on 27th October.  Kenny G is also taking part.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend

Pic of Michael at the Pro-Am Competition of the Power Shares QQQ Championship at Sherwood Country Club, CA today ...

Set of pics of Michael at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Television Game Changers panel discussion held at the Paley Centre for Media in Beverly Hills, CA, on 26th October.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service